peeps in london

Emeraldwpn

Shit's getting crazy now.

I'm waitin on this crazy shit to hit America so we can start shootin people :imhappier:

This is why we're going to have stricter gun laws.

Shit's getting crazy now.

I'm waitin on this crazy shit to hit America so we can start shootin people :imhappier:

This is why we're going to have stricter gun laws.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions. In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Additionally, the Court enumerated several longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession that it found were consistent with the Second Amendment. In McDonald v. Chicago (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.

Oh, and I meant shootin' incase rioters came lootin'

Edited by Doc is Death

So what's all the commotion about?

Not sure if this is the official shit, but apparently some gangsta with a gun shot at a cop and the cop killed him and then the other gangstas in his community started rioting.

Well the area where I live was essentially burnt to the ground this evening (note Live: Croydon on the picture below)

2nlwtuq.jpg

Edited by Unbeaten

Absolutely disgusting... rioting for the sake of rioting. It’s gone beyond any justifiable reasoning. The scum of society flocking to East London and causing as much shit as possible because they can get away with it. People’s houses are being burgled and burned down as we speak, some of the news reports are insane. The army needs to be deployed. NOW.

It started because an “innocent” man was shot and killed by the police and riots have escalated over three days. I doubt 99% of the people involved even know or care about the man who died.

causing as much shit as possible because they can get away with it. People’s houses are being burgled and burned down as we speak, some of the news reports are insane. The army needs to be deployed. NOW.

One reason why citizens having guns in their households and using them in defence incase a situation like this arises.

causing as much shit as possible because they can get away with it. People’s houses are being burgled and burned down as we speak, some of the news reports are insane. The army needs to be deployed. NOW.

One reason why citizens having guns in their households and using them in defence incase a situation like this arises.

Why are Americans so obsessed with having guns?