Barrows Help

Bestfisher

Black salamander is the best bet if you are welfaring, but to have a longer trip and if you have money to spare, ice blitzing is the way to go. The runes you get in the chest often cover the runes you use so its almost free mage xp, plus you can get the juicey barrow amour pieces.

Black salamander is the best bet if you are welfaring, but to have a longer trip and if you have money to spare, ice blitzing is the way to go. The runes you get in the chest often cover the runes you use so its almost free mage xp, plus you can get the juicey barrow amour pieces.

With chaotics maul I was able to do barrows on one prayer pot when I did it for the quest for curses, and it was ridiculously quick. If you have extremes and chaotic, I'd imagine that's the way to go.

Well

Melee (if you're maxed melee) with a GS, whip + dfs/d defender, or mage with slay dart/crumple undead OR use a black salamander for the 5 melee brothers

Pray melee at all times on dharok, do him first. Then do Karil or Ahrim, then any others, with Verac last as he drains pray

For Karil, pray range and melee, use your specs on him

For Ahrim, pray mage and range or melee

Don't forget a shovel

With chaotics maul I was able to do barrows on one prayer pot when I did it for the quest for curses, and it was ridiculously quick. If you have extremes and chaotic, I'd imagine that's the way to go.

I assume someone who hasn't played the game in years has yet to figure out what dungeoneering is let along have a chaotic weapon :sly:

I assume someone who hasn't played the game in years has yet to figure out what dungeoneering is let along have a chaotic weapon :sly:

Exactly...Thank You lol

Wannabe elitest!