Path of Exile

Deathstar

My crowning achievement, my Atlas....of worlds.

Dunno what build ima decide on, BV pathfinder ranger  or guardian support templar.

I also really want that shirt and map but 220$ :|

last supporter pack(s) i bought were for forsaken masters and awakening.

Edited by Deathcon4111

fking hard game ffs

On 9/3/2016 at 9:27 AM, Ripply said:

I haven't played in a while. Love the game, but got sick of my character's tree being reset all the time. Is it stable now?

they just reset passives every patch on normal because the tree changes

6 hours ago, Deathstar said:

fking hard game ffs

they just reset passives every patch on normal because the tree changes

I just got sick of redoing my tree every time I played, and it being worse each time. My first build was awesome, and it didn't make me reset until level 25 or so. Then it reset everything and I couldn't even get close to what I'd had before. It then would reset every time I played.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Deathstar said:

Got on today. first map I get two exalt drops. I go out and buy a taste of hate, come back and get an abyssus. wtf mang.

Krillson is with you, im never lucky anymore.

My luck ended after i got a shavs from a white cobra in a jungle valley during talisman lol

On 11/1/2016 at 9:16 PM, Deathcon4111 said:

Krillson is with you, im never lucky anymore.

My luck ended after i got a shavs from a white cobra in a jungle valley during talisman lol

just nabbed a headhunter card in a double beyond shrine map after sucking at the medallion race. +10 exalt. ill take it. 

oh yea, this. running lab and got a diviner box. rolled it a couple times and got "drops cards that give unique items". augmented and regaled + quantity. then vaal'd because why not. 

doctor.png

Basically done with this season i think. next season starts the 2nd of december. I def got good rng this season but didn't once get a 6l in over 4k fusings!. probably keep my hh and skyforths into standard and see what i cant get for them. 

Got another doctor card last week. sold it right away for 12 ex.

Today I spent 5exalt trying to 6l a quill rain. didn't get it. Did a bunch of guardians, then tried a shaper run and fucked up the orbs. sold the other fragments. Ran about 20 maps with perandus or double beyond and didn't get anything. just saving rng for next league i guess.