Path of Exile

Deathstar

sup hobdog

shavs drop first week. Got it in bog from the enraged rhoa after I crushed all its nests l0l@@

forgot I wasn't playing in the steam client so f12 didn't take a screenshot. here it is - 

shavs.png

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Tortured said:

This looks sick im defo downloading once I get my laptop back 

This wont be out till june/july....also i wanted to tag you but for some reason after i tagged dstar mobile dosnt even let me type anything after a tag, it just completely bugs.

2 hours ago, Deathcon4111 said:

This wont be out till june/july....also i wanted to tag you but for some reason after i tagged dstar mobile dosnt even let me type anything after a tag, it just completely bugs.

That's weird but I need to get my knowledge back up haven't played in a few months now 

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Deathstar said:

shit mang. pushed back another couple weeks qq.

Yeah im waiting on A8 to play again, i threw my wallet at GGG to get fancy stuff.

Tried out a GC shadow and it was going pretty well. I might try a viper striker when wipe/A8 happens.

2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Yeah im waiting on A8 to play again, i threw my wallet at GGG to get fancy stuff.

Tried out a GC shadow and it was going pretty well. I might try a viper striker when wipe/A8 happens.

Buy the supporter pack? If I felt like playing beta or needed stash tabs I would.

2 minutes ago, Deathstar said:

Buy the supporter pack? If I felt like playing beta or needed stash tabs I would.

Yeah, i usually end up buying supporter packs for big releases (not league supporter packs)

Bought:

Forsaken Masters

Awakening

Fall of Oriath

I also like the t-shirts :dunno:

Beta is still neat to test, trying builds/changed skills, hell 30$ is cheap for a key.

25$ worth of pts + weapon effect + key.

The div card/essences/currency tabs are worth it if you dont have those, which you can buy with those points.

1 minute ago, Deathcon said:

Yeah, i usually end up buying supporter packs for big releases (not league supporter packs)

Bought:

Forsaken Masters

Awakening

Fall of Oriath

I also like the t-shirts :dunno:

Beta is still neat to test, trying builds/changed skills, hell 30$ is cheap for a key.

25$ worth of pts + weapon effect + key.

The div card/essences/currency tabs are worth it if you dont have those, which you can buy with those points.

already have all those tabs. it's basically $5 for a key. just haven't really wanted it. Still checking my inbox daily for the random/ness of getting on pm'd to me. I have the warbands one, essence, breach, legacy

2 minutes ago, Deathstar said:

already have all those tabs. it's basically $5 for a key. just haven't really wanted it. Still checking my inbox daily for the random/ness of getting on pm'd to me. I have the warbands one, essence, breach, legacy

The only one i kinda regret not getting was breach, the portal/cape was neat.

I'm glad breach actually made it to the core game, even if only 10% spawn chance in maps ( unaware if it can spawn elsewhere )

3 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

The only one i kinda regret not getting was breach, the portal/cape was neat.

I'm glad breach actually made it to the core game, even if only 10% spawn chance in maps ( unaware if it can spawn elsewhere )

1% to spawn a chayula breachin maps. feels bad man.

1 minute ago, Deathstar said:

1% to spawn a chayula breachin maps. feels bad man.

Whos gonna use presence of chayula when ES builds are kill :trollface:

If anything Xophs items are gonna be $$$ with MoM + RF being op

Edited by Deathcon
  • 1 month later...