Path of Exile

Deathstar

13 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Will be going hard, gonna play wanderfinder...not much changed for the build.

I think I might play frost blades. Threshold jewels should be easy to come by.

Playing SSF but just running a Sunder duelist. Haven't played since the Essence league so using this build as a new content character, then I'll probably restart for a map runner.

2 hours ago, Dan G said:

Playing SSF but just running a Sunder duelist. Haven't played since the Essence league so using this build as a new content character, then I'll probably restart for a map runner.

I ran sunder in the 2week turmoil event, was good, had crazy APS with sunder, i always confuse them but i went the ascendancy that has Bleed-splosions, while DW'ing a siege axe + prismatic eclipse for the global %AS + block. Worked really well, enjoyed the fast clearing and leap-slaming everywhere.

Currently playing Ele Wanderfinder, got some Essence of hysteria gloves and KB clears like 2-3 screens away lol.

Edited by Deathcon
  • 2 months later...

hows everyone doing this league? At the start of the league i 6l'd a belly in what seemed like 1000 fusings first week. I was so tilted I was trading alts for jewelers for fusings at the vendor... sold it for 8 ex and started this character. hit this yesterday pretty quickly after dropping the windripper in a vault map. 

windripper_6l.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Since i cant play rs anymore due to servers being bad started up on poe to see how it was and its not great but its a lot better than rs made it to act 4 and now im onto act 6 and loving it! from what ive seen in global act 6 can be a pain

Edited by Tortured
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Keri Juice said:

This is my Jamz, :D The game of my country. just about 2khrs ingame.

i was gonna mentioned GGG on your intro, haha.

Im hyped for incursion.

Keri Juice
21 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

i was gonna mentioned GGG on your intro, haha.

Im hyped for incursion.

I haven't  played in the last 2 weeks. Beastary felt to void. it was really easy and mapping felt soo unrewarding but i ended up gearing a wander scion and spamming Burial chambers but about 500 maps in i just felt like it was really unrewarding but Uber-elder was pretty cool aswell and red elder. It was Refreshing but this league felt so much like standard. 

Edited by Keri Juice
  • 2 weeks later...

Somw of these new teasers have me so hyped for this new league, double corruptions, new div cards, trap buffs, ignite buff etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't play this much anymore but I've been a huge supporter of this game since alpha/beta. If anyone has any questions about the game I've got over 5k+ hours and would be happy to help.

• 4 weeks later...

crafted this bad boi yesterday. 4 x t1. i was trying to craft some jewels to try swapping to the 2socket lightpoacher in my inventory and rip. alt spammed the life, aug'd lightning damage to attacks, regal the fire damage, slammed cold damage. ilvl 83 base. listed for 17ex already got a 12ex offer.

nastysearching.png

• 3 months later...

im guessing that it is far better on pc i have only played on console and it sucked for a long time tell i found a group to play with