League of Legends - ELO HELL!!

BLACKDETH32

Anyone here pleay league?? And if so...how bad is ELO Hell???

Currently trying to get out of bronze but just cant do it due to idiotic teammates :(:( 

10712766_880956358582969_5269531766185351548_n.jpg

I just got to Plat and the best advice I can give you is play one or two champions almost exclusively. Do not waste your time googling counterpicks or "trying something new because my main isn't working". Get better at a champ or two. Even if it's Urgot, you will yield results eventually.

oh gosh this could be satire or real and it's almost hard to tell

I don't play league anymore. Hit Challenger in season 4 for one day and then dropped back to D1, couldn't get back. I don't like that I can't progress in that game, you can go backwards. Much prefer RS where my progress is permanent and I'm adequately rewarded for what I put in.

I play Malphite, Kennen, Mundo Top... since i'm mastered them since i started.. mid i play Kassadin & Ziggs... Support I play Taric and Bot I play Ash or Teemo. 

For Jungle tho.... i cant jungle AT ALL!! :(

• 8 months later...
UrCousinDick

I've never been in bronze but my lowest rank was high silver.

A realistic tip I can give you is that if your teammates are feeding badly, gank/ roam the lanes that have a potential to carry, if all is feeding, split push by yourself to try get yourself as ahead as possible.

In this elo you dont need everyone to be doing ok in order to win, a few fed person (or one) can carry games easily in bronze).

tl;dr help ahead teammates get more ahead and keep yourself ahead if no one is ahead.

• 2 months later...

i hit challenger once, and i just otp Zed, about never play other champs all of them are bored af.

you too have to choose one champ to play with every match.

And splitpushing, Splitpushing carries every match.

Edited by Asuu