Zanik meme dump

Pizzas

Dumping some of the files in my zanik meme folder. Special thanks to @Cam I Am for zanikface.png and zanikface.gif

Spoiler

BrgbOyw.png

originally made this meme format on January 2nd. I knew it would come in handy some day.

Spoiler

u5fgY3p.png

Halloween meme

Spoiler

Q9zut2k.png

Obligatory MS paint meme

Spoiler

WwDrZoR.png

Not really memes, but used to make memes with.

Spoiler

jWcdEdy.gif

619M9NT.png

AzKynVr.png

Morgan freeman loves zanik too

Spoiler

hbiLR0L.png

Probably my best work. took quite a large amount of time to make this sexy edit. Anybody wanna make some zanik money and try to buy something at a store with it? (I do not endorse counterfeiting. that is illegal)

Spoiler

SqRpdCc.png

generic meme

Spoiler

xYud55t.png

twitter

Spoiler

NZjvKxO.png

real music. this actually happened today too. 

Spoiler

N3xFEDI.png

EeXznvj.png

idk about the source of this meme.

Spoiler

wU8PVTD.png

zanik copypastas

Spoiler

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Dorgeshuun Daycare, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on H.A.M., and I have over 300 confirmed kills.  I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Goblin armed forces. 
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Gielinor, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the caves and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Dorgesh Kaan Republic Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I sexually Identify as a cave goblin. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of leaving the cave and visiting the surface world to make peace with foreigners. People say to me that a person being a cave goblin is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon enlarge my eyes, give me a hunchback and green skin on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Zanik" and respect my right to explore the surface world and kill justly.If you can’t accept me you’re a gobliphobe and need to check your species privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I approve. Also, zanikface.gif was originally created to bait @Beric into clicking a link that almost certainly couldn't be another Zanik picture (but it was).

13 minutes ago, Pzs said:

was taking a shower and I wont say what it is, but a new meme popped into my head.

Will deliver tomorrow or some time this weekend.

The greatest memes are born in the shower.

2 minutes ago, A Dark Heart said:

So what's with this zanik thing?

You're just better off never knowing. Preserve your innocence. 

31 minutes ago, A Dark Heart said:

It all started when I took this screenshot.

mMeNr6z.png

4 hours ago, A Dark Heart said:

Zanik is our divine queen and the savior of goblins and humans alike.

22 hours ago, Cam I Am said:

The greatest memes are born in the shower.

Yeah most of these memes were thought up in the shower. 

NEW MEME

EUkldFr.png

Delivered.

By the way I thought of another meme later last night, not as good as this imo but I'll upload.

Took me a while to decide what direction to take these simple six words. Satisfied/10

I had to decide which two pictures of Zanik to use. Would I use one where she appeared to be dead, or was sitting down in a cave, or dressed up as a fake HAM member?  Whether or not to make it a chathead, or overhead text was also a big decision.

Ko7lFpy.png

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Beric said:

You're just better off never knowing. Preserve your innocence. 

I've never been good at taking adivice, but this just may be one of the exceptions.