[SPOILERS] Sliske's Endgame discussion

Memphus

So I definitely think Sliske possesses our body now. At the end when you turn the quest in to Remolia, she is extremely sad about you telling her that Sliske died (and being aligned to Sliske, my character's dialogue was great here. We wept on each other's shoulders). Then out of nowhere your screen goes black, then when it comes back Remolia is all cheery like nothing happened.

I am certain that during this "blackout" Sliske took over control of our body and explained to her the situation, that he is still alive and well and possessing us. This is an excellent situation for Sliske himself, imagine the havoc he can do with our World Guardian powers? I think he may have even done the whole thing intentionally...

The devs have stated they want to steer away from Sliske-dominated content for a while, but having him possess us leaves the door open for fun stuff in the future. I expect more "blackouts" in the future, and other character dialogue to be confusing as it reflects what Sliske does while in control of us (since we will not get to see it live).

• 5 years later...

amazing quest!!! Sliske was a breeze with all this power creep though, I forgot to bank before the fight and finished it ez with crypt and like 10 sailfish