World of Warcraft

Sephiore

Rs > WoW

It's that simple bros :kanye:

Don't bring this on yet ANOTHER WoW thread.

As I said on the last thread, enjoy playing RuneScape where your character still doesn't have a face after 10 years playing. :kanye:

Well, to be honest, all the faces look gay as shit on WoW, I'd rather have no face. I just don't like the art style. :kanye:

And now my accounts been disabled because my emails been compromised o_O...And they tell me this through the "compromised email"

Greetings!

The registered E-mail address associated to the Battle.net account (54666881#1) has been compromised. To protect your privacy and security we have temporarily disabled the account, 54666881#1.

Before you attempt to recover your account, we suggest that you take the following steps to secure your e-mail address and the account. Once this is done, you must verify your identity as the registered account holder. You may do so by submitting a recovery form or contacting our Account and Technical Services Department by phone.

All bosses down but nef. My raid leader is a gay pill popping stoner who has 2 of his fuck buddies join us in the raid. We make progression every time one of the two friends doesnt come (mage). Looking for a new guild for me and my buddy. I still play the Enhance shaman he plays a tank druid.

I keep getting emails from, obviously a fake, Blizzard saying that my account has been compromised even though I've never played WoW :jade:

Edited by Dan

Yo DPA your undead rogue has been spamming in trade for over 2 months now lol.

Has it really? I don't even remember its name.

Yo, someone give me the ability to report posts, or just see this and ban these idiots.

Are you actually playing again, Dpa?

No.

Edited by Dpa

I keep getting emails from, obviously a fake, Blizzard saying that my account has been compromised even though I've never played WoW :jade:

Same here. What the fuck is that all about?

LOL thats fucking hilarious

Damnit. Pauls topic was made later than mine and yet survived the lock. No matter

4.2 PTR nerf bat to raids was anyone really surprised? Blizz wants the bad guilds to get their raid drakes too.

I guess you missed the part where it said

With the upcoming content patch, 10- and 25-person Normal mode raid encounters will be receiving a comprehensive set of tuning adjustments to decrease their difficulty.

yep basically this.

oh yea, jounihy, you brought it up on the old topic as well and were told to stop. Stop.

Agreed.

I do want to play WoW again, but at the same time I don't. I don't know why...

I am interested in this "Project Titan" Blizzard is working on. Very little information about it out on the Internet, but apparently it's the "next-gen MMO". Blizz claims to be playing it already.

Enh is pretty bad to play right now.

Samesies with all bosses down but nef, except I haven't raided in a year.

Jounihy you down syndrome cunt get the fuck off this topic.

We switched out Rbaby for Malatov and owned so much harder. The end.

Enh is pretty bad to play right now.

Samesies with all bosses down but nef, except I haven't raided in a year.

Jounihy you down syndrome cunt get the fuck off this topic.

We switched out Rbaby for Malatov and owned so much harder. The end.

u mad bro

Last time I played

Earned the achievement Level 10 for 10 points.

1/15/2010

'hacker' must of unlocked these

Earned the achievement Explore Mulgore for 10 points.

5/22/2011

Earned the achievement Explore Elwynn Forest for 10 points.

5/22/2011

The good news is I stopped receiving spam emails, bad news is blizzard wont unban it because my emails compromised :woeh: