World of Warcraft

Sephiore

• 2 weeks later...

New 4.2 trailer is cool

FUCK YEAH! more grinding for a non-existent story line just to get gear to fight stronger enemies. Just so you can get even more gear to fight even stronger enemies. Follow the fight pattern and you will be fine. Also, remember to talk shit to noobs for you are the all encompassing power the rules over all!

That video was pretty cool though.

Why is EVERY WoW expansion the same in terms of storyline? The entire thing is basically, "Oh hey der I be a giant enmy gonn kill Azeroth if you dunt destry me!!111!" Get's boring. And let's not forget how many setbacks there were in WoTLK :thumbup:

Okay personally Cataclysm sucked not enough for the people who raid and defiantly hyped up to be a complete fail, so until they can show me something good in the next expansion along with their oh so dwindling member-base I will not be returning.

Okay personally Cataclysm sucked not enough for the people who raid and defiantly hyped up to be a complete fail, so until they can show me something good in the next expansion along with their oh so dwindling member-base I will not be returning.

better to stay away from mmos anyway. it's better on the soul

This has turned into a rs players vs nobody topic. Reading your arguments is somewhat amusing and I suppose and the only person with a valid one is emerald.

Most of the fun in raiding is actually killing the bosses for the first time as a group and getting better. Gear is a side effect of downing bosses. On any given server there's a ton of people who try and being better than them is something that you can take pride in. Same as you would flaunt your rare hats or skill capes wow players flaunt their heroic gear and titles.

Raiding a few hours a week is not nearly as boring as grinding skills in runescape. You guys spend more time warring or attending events than I spend raiding. I spend a good chunk of my time online fiddling with the auction house and making gold and trying to get hate mail from other sellers. (which is so amusing to read)

I've been playing diablo2 again recently which is actually pretty fun.

Different strokes for different folks. WoW was fun for me for awhile, and then I got bored of it. Does that mean that WoW is a bad game? No

oh, i wasn't dissing the fun factor of WoW. Shit i use to play and that stuff as fun, but there's the point when it becomes repetitive. Also, what i said was attacking all known mmos altogether.

When it came to runescape it was the gambling effect that had me hooked. PK all day erry day.

Different strokes for different folks. WoW was fun for me for awhile, and then I got bored of it. Does that mean that WoW is a bad game? No

Give me your account and continue paying for it, for me. Thanks.

I played wow to own nerdlings like Deathstar but that didn't happen too often because the bose fucking brothers have to tend to their horses and shit too goddamn much.

Give me your account and continue paying for it, for me. Thanks.

If I still played for wow I'd play it

hit 500k gold with about 50k vendor value of gems, a bank tab full of GCE/Heavenly shards/maelstrom crystals, and a bank full/3 gbank tabs of ore. If I sold everything I'd be above 700k probably.

Well on my way to m@x c@sh.