What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

On 6/29/2017 at 0:42 PM, AmusedDragon said:

Great show. I love the worldbuilding.

You're the reason I haven't seen an episode yet. 

Just finished watching The Leftovers.

Pretty good series overall, would recommend. First season was a little iffy for me, but second and third seasons were pretty darn good.

Thinking about starting up House of Cards or Sense 8.

9 hours ago, Sansa said:

You're the reason I haven't seen an episode yet. 

Just watch it without Jade. :hmph:

7 hours ago, Dnovelta said:

Just finished watching The Leftovers.

I've never considered this show because people say it's like "Lost", which I've also never seen but heard many awful things about.

7 hours ago, Dnovelta said:

Thinking about starting up House of Cards or Sense 8.

Haven't seen Sense 8, but I know it got canned and is getting a 2 hour movie to finish it off now.

HoC is a show I enjoyed but I haven't really loved the past 2 or so seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you want the list... Berserk, Saiyuki, Boku No Hero Academia, Sky Wizards Academy, Irregular at Magic Highschool... and there's a few dozen more but I won't keep listing them for now haha. 

I just finished all 5 seasons of Person of Interest. It was okay but got a little self righteous in the last 2 seasons. 

Currently rewatching Cheers! And Castlevania on Netflix. 

Sleepy hollow, Lucifer, and Cowboy Bepop are the current shows. Also need to finish SHIELD but the last season was kinda meh, as if the formula's running out of steam.

4 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

And Castlevania on Netflix.

Let me know what you think of this. I thought it was surprisingly good.

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Sleepy hollow

I watched the first season of this show and loved it. I never watched season 2. Now it's like 5 seasons in and I think it's ending too. >_>

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Also need to finish SHIELD but the last season was kinda meh, as if the formula's running out of steam.

Do you mean Agents of Shield or another show called just Shield?

8 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I watched the first season of this show and loved it. I never watched season 2. Now it's like 5 seasons in and I think it's ending too. >_>

It went quickly downhill after the first season. 

3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Let me know what you think of this. I thought it was surprisingly good.

I could have went without. Season 2 not expected until fall 2018....

4 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

I could have went without. Season 2 not expected until fall 2018....

I thought it was pretty well animated and while the story isn't anything but a 'group of adventures gotta kill a monster' type thing I thought it was executed well as a set up.

And yeah, 4 episodes then a long wait blows.

Lots of people don't like Lost, I've watched it through twice. :lol: Was good in the background while doing all my course work over the years. 

Waiting for Ray Donovan and Mr.Robot to start back up, finished everything else I was watching dunno what to watch next. :/ 

7 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I thought it was pretty well animated and while the story isn't anything but a 'group of adventures gotta kill a monster' type thing I thought it was executed well as a set up.

And yeah, 4 episodes then a long wait blows.

Oh no artistically it was fantastic. I don't watch anime so I really have nothing to peg it against but it's just that it was 80minutrs of content and nothing really happened. And then the long wait. 

15 hours ago, Beric said:

It went quickly downhill after the first season. 

Not sure if I agree with your pacing, but the second and third were of less quality yeah. We're still going to watch it though. It's quite a common issue with series, and I was reminded especially of Nikita here (would heartily recommend the early season(s) though).

15 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Do you mean Agents of Shield or another show called just Shield?

Yeah agents. A good contender for the worst series title, imo, but quite enjoyable to watch at first

I've been watching Sense8 on Netflix, it's an interesting show. I'm kind of disappointed that it was cancelled, but at least they're doing a wrap-up to complete the story. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently:

Fear the Walking Dead

All those terrible CW superhero shows (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends) - I am honestly considering dropping every one of these though, they are just so bad. But I watch them with my siblings so it's a thing.

Mr. Robot

South Park

The Orville

Star Trek: Discovery

Probably missing some.

4 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Fear the Walking Dead

I really want to watch this. Love the post-apocalyptic/survival genre, but god damn can I not handle zombies. :/