What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

I started watching The Americans again. It's the best TV show that nobody watches (all episodes are available if you have Amazon Prime btw).

Those who know how nerdy I am are aware I have been giving some C-dramas a go. A lot of bad crappy cringe ones but there are some gems :wizardogen:

Need to watch the last two episodes still but had been giving this a go. A few cringe spots throughout the drama and a small part that seemed to drag out but overall pretty decent :thumbup: 

Also another pretty good series although there were a few odd parts

The lead actress in this one actually plays quiet a few different roles in various dramas and kills it :thumbup: The wire flying martial arts stuff is pretty dope. 

1 hour ago, Brimes said:

Falling asleep to Arrested Development every night, sometimes VIkings. :reporter:

Sleeeeeeep.....zzzz..zzz..zz..zz..z...... (haven't seen either, but I've heard a lot about Arrested Development)

Conspiracy theories on Netflix and B: the beginning. I also just finished up SwordGai thinking about watching prison break since i never really did 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so im the type that starts one show, sees most of it, and then looks for another before finishing so i can enjoy all shows completely without getting bored. Buuuuttt my list is:

Being Human(s4)

The originals(s2)

Heros(s2)

Izombie(s4)

On 8/30/2018 at 12:36 PM, Medic Roby said:

I am re-watching TWD

Man the first season is so good but to subject yourself to the rest again, 2spooky.

I am pretty excited for Mr.Robot season 4. I'm glad it's going to be the last season. Yay for closure.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Nini Paw said:

So, I started watching Malcolm in the Middl???e.  

I have very fond memories of this show. I hope that if I revisit it sometime that it doesn't just turn out to be all nostalgia.

Fiancee and myself have been re-watching the office and she's re-watching GoT because she finally got her hands on my books. Out side of that we've been watching House just because it was always a semi entertaining show.

• 4 weeks later...

If I didn't have to leave for work in 20 minutes, I'd be watching Number 23, definitely an intriguing movie that I've seen before but would watch again.  Has anyone ever seen Veronica, that movie on Netflix?  It's allegedly one of the scariest films they offer, just due to the number of people who turned it off halfway through; the scariest part for me is just the true back story the cops claim to have seen.

• 5 weeks later...