What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

On 6/24/2017 at 4:13 AM, Overvoltage said:

plans to start always sunny in philadelphia (soon™)

One of the most consistently funny shows I've ever seen.

Bojack Horseman

I watched season 1 and 2, I think season 3 has been out for awhile now but I haven't found the time for it yet. It's not bad at all.

occasionally cooking

If Chopped or anything with Gordon Ramsey is on when I turn on the TV I am stuck there til it's over.

I dont really watch tv shows like the aforementioned, ive been watching a lot of anime series though.

Heres a list of series id recommend to anyone, easy to watch just for enjoyment sake but also gets deep with meanings and story. These are in no particular order.

-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

-Your Lie in April

-Ghost in the shell 

(Movies + TV series are good)

-Attack on Titan 

-Plastic Memories

-Re:Creators

(Currently watching this and its fantastic)

41 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

If Chopped or anything with Gordon Ramsey is on when I turn on the TV I am stuck there til it's over.

I'm the same way. I loooove Gordon Ramsay.

10 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I dont really watch tv shows like the aforementioned, ive been watching a lot of anime series though.

Heres a list of series id recommend to anyone, easy to watch just for enjoyment sake but also gets deep with meanings and story. These are in no particular order.

-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

-Your Lie in April

-Ghost in the shell 

(Movies + TV series are good)

-Attack on Titan 

-Plastic Memories

-Re:Creators

(Currently watching this and its fantastic)

I don't watch anime too much anymore, but really enjoyed Plastic Memories. Have you seen A Silent Voice? Just recently watched that, and thought it was very good.

3 hours ago, Flavoring said:

I don't watch anime too much anymore, but really enjoyed Plastic Memories. Have you seen A Silent Voice? Just recently watched that, and thought it was very good.

I have not. I'll add it to my list of things to watch :P  Also currently watching Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero while waiting for Re:Creators Ep's to release.

Overvoltage
6 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Funny enough I was going to recommend it to @Beric ages ago but never did, check out "Chefs Table" on netflix

7 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

Funny enough I was going to recommend it to @Beric ages ago but never did, check out "Chefs Table" on netflix

Already on my "to watch" list :reporter:

3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

I have not. I'll add it to my list of things to watch :P  Also currently watching Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero while waiting for Re:Creators Ep's to release.

Oh, nice! I've watched one of those in the series, but I think I started out of order. I tried to go back and watch the others and just couldn't get into them as much. I am eagerly looking forward to Black Butler season 4 though, whenever they decide to announce there will be one... :(

On 6/28/2017 at 9:28 AM, Flavoring said:

I watched A Silent Voice recently and tbh, I didn't find it that good. It was okay, but I didn't understand the hatred for the deaf girl, really made no sense to me.

7 hours ago, Asada said:

I watched A Silent Voice recently and tbh, I didn't find it that good. It was okay, but I didn't understand the hatred for the deaf girl, really made no sense to me.

Spoiler

I thought that's what made it so great. There was no "reasonable" logic for the hatred, just like regular bullying. Communicating through her notebook was a novelty at first, then it became a nuisance because it was different. I wasn't happy with Shoya's explanation/apology, but I think the gist of it was that he could relate to her. But I also think he was mad at her for not getting angry at the others (and him) for when they started not including her/being mean to her, when he went through the same thing with them bullying him. He became the class clown of sorts to fit in with them.

I just found it very relatable.

On 6/23/2017 at 8:20 AM, AmusedDragon said:

How is this show?

Heck yeah, this season was great. Story, visuals, characters, just everything about it was fun.

----

As for myself I'm currently watching:

Homeland - finished season 3 a week ago

Fear the Walking Dead - because like the normal walking dead series I need to see this trainwreck.

Twin Peaks, The Wire, and American Gods are all shows I am considering to watch in the near future.

Let me know what you think of American Gods. We have almost identical tastes in shows/entertainment so that'll be a good indicator for me. :reporternana: 

On 6/27/2017 at 9:18 PM, Beric said:

Already on my "to watch" list :reporter:

Where it'll sit. For years. Until somebody who ISN'T his supposed best friend in RSdom suggests it and then he'll watch it. :hmph: 

*cough* avatar* cough*

5 hours ago, Flavoring said:
  Hide contents

I thought that's what made it so great. There was no "reasonable" logic for the hatred, just like regular bullying. Communicating through her notebook was a novelty at first, then it became a nuisance because it was different. I wasn't happy with Shoya's explanation/apology, but I think the gist of it was that he could relate to her. But I also think he was mad at her for not getting angry at the others (and him) for when they started not including her/being mean to her, when he went through the same thing with them bullying him. He became the class clown of sorts to fit in with them.

I just found it very relatable.

Maybe it was how the movie was made but I felt like the hatred came out of nowhere, it was too quick for me I guess.

14 hours ago, Sansa said:

I'm about to start The Expanse. 

Great show. I love the worldbuilding.

I started watching Cheers on Saturday afternoon.

Currently on season 3 episode 23.

These bastards have more emmies than days i'll be watching their show

and imma watch all of it

14 hours ago, Asada said:

Maybe it was how the movie was made but I felt like the hatred came out of nowhere, it was too quick for me I guess.

Yeah, no, I completely agree with that. I think they rushed, or glossed over certain things they could have elaborated a bit more on. I mean, it was already a two hour movie. An extra 15 mins wouldn't have made it much longer. lol

On 6/23/2017 at 7:48 PM, Pizzas said:

izombie

IZombie this season was great and overall a fantastic show. I l can't wait until next season to see where the show goes from there. This show is really under appreciated. 

On 6/26/2017 at 8:17 PM, Mediate said:

Currently i'm watching Burn notice, just finished Suits :) one of my all-time favorite shows, I'll probably watch Psych next maybe, or back to The Big Bang theory.

I just don't know yet :P All these shows yet not enough time to watch them lol.

I also watch Suits and I can't wait until the new season starts on July 12.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:53 PM, Deathcon said:

Also currently watching Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero while waiting for Re:Creators Ep's to release.

fate/zero is awesome and stay night had a remake "unlimited blade works" which i thought was the better version :reporter: 

also I'm almost finished with "Saga of Tanya the Evil"   randomly decided to watch it and its one of my new favorites

2 hours ago, Diet Soap said:

fate/zero is awesome and stay night had a remake "unlimited blade works" which i thought was the better version :reporter: 

I heard different opinions on how to best watch the series but im just going:

Fate/Stay Night>Fate/Zero>Unlimited blade works

Soon i'll need to find another series to binge watch :jade: i go through them so quick.