Flavoring

What Are You Currently Watching?

Cam L

I started watching The Americans again. It's the best TV show that nobody watches (all episodes are available if you have Amazon Prime btw).

Tristan

Those who know how nerdy I am are aware I have been giving some C-dramas a go. A lot of bad crappy cringe ones but there are some gems :wizardogen:

Need to watch the last two episodes still but had been giving this a go. A few cringe spots throughout the drama and a small part that seemed to drag out but overall pretty decent :thumbup: 

Also another pretty good series although there were a few odd parts

The lead actress in this one actually plays quiet a few different roles in various dramas and kills it :thumbup: The wire flying martial arts stuff is pretty dope. 

Brimes

Falling asleep to Arrested Development every night, sometimes VIkings. :reporter:

thegreatwha
1 hour ago, Brimes said:

Falling asleep to Arrested Development every night, sometimes VIkings. :reporter:

Sleeeeeeep.....zzzz..zzz..zz..zz..z...... (haven't seen either, but I've heard a lot about Arrested Development)

Urasai Dgaf

watching Shameless from start to finish again- great show

sogekingsob

Conspiracy theories on Netflix and B: the beginning. I also just finished up SwordGai thinking about watching prison break since i never really did 

Last Hit1

Okay so im the type that starts one show, sees most of it, and then looks for another before finishing so i can enjoy all shows completely without getting bored. Buuuuttt my list is:

Being Human(s4)

The originals(s2)

Heros(s2)

Izombie(s4)

Medic Roby

I am re-watching TWD and Supernatural depending on my mood.

AmusedDragon
On 8/30/2018 at 12:36 PM, Medic Roby said:

I am re-watching TWD

Man the first season is so good but to subject yourself to the rest again, 2spooky.

I am pretty excited for Mr.Robot season 4. I'm glad it's going to be the last season. Yay for closure.

Brimes

Ozark S2. :gg: 

ikuu

Watching Bleach for the first time :O great anime so far :3 

MrMetokur

I'm watching the wire, its pretty good so far

Nini Paw

I usually like to enjoy watching anime with subs, so I don't really watch it while playing (even if I'm afking). So, I started watching Malcolm in the Middle.  

AmusedDragon
59 minutes ago, Nini Paw said:

So, I started watching Malcolm in the Middle.  

I have very fond memories of this show. I hope that if I revisit it sometime that it doesn't just turn out to be all nostalgia.

Jetteh

Fiancee and myself have been re-watching the office and she's re-watching GoT because she finally got her hands on my books. Out side of that we've been watching House just because it was always a semi entertaining show.

Starizard

I just got to season 4 on Arrested development. I'm a bit iffy about it. Seems like Netflix couldn't really keep the original vibe of the show :/

OG_BJolly

If I didn't have to leave for work in 20 minutes, I'd be watching Number 23, definitely an intriguing movie that I've seen before but would watch again.  Has anyone ever seen Veronica, that movie on Netflix?  It's allegedly one of the scariest films they offer, just due to the number of people who turned it off halfway through; the scariest part for me is just the true back story the cops claim to have seen.

Omega Gray

Once upon a time.

R3st

I'm currently watching season 3 of The Seven Deadly Sins

Wolf

was gonna make a new thread but fuck it

anyone see wreck it ralph break the internet yet/

worth going?

woooooooooo liivng childhoods as adults :reporter:

:lol: