What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

On 12-2-2018 at 12:37 PM, Brimes said:

Watching season 4 of Peaky Blinders atm, highly recommend the show. :) 

Watched the first 2 episodes. Those were okay, but was in doubt whether to continue or not... It gets better? :P

28 minutes ago, Minikillers said:

Watched the first 2 episodes. Those were okay, but was in doubt whether to continue or not... It gets better? :P

It does, especially in the following seasons. Just a shame they only do 6 episodes a season. 

Watching The Good Place. Just finished season 1. Pretty decent overall; liked the first few episodes the most. Heard from a friend that the second season is even better, so excited for that.

On 28-6-2017 at 1:15 AM, Deathcon said:

I dont really watch tv shows like the aforementioned, ive been watching a lot of anime series though.

Heres a list of series id recommend to anyone, easy to watch just for enjoyment sake but also gets deep with meanings and story. These are in no particular order.

-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

-Your Lie in April

-Ghost in the shell 

(Movies + TV series are good)

-Attack on Titan 

-Plastic Memories

-Re:Creators

(Currently watching this and its fantastic)

I heard alot of great things about full metal alchemist but do you need to watch the other series to understand it?

28 minutes ago, 6PathsItachi said:

I heard alot of great things about full metal alchemist but do you need to watch the other series to understand it?

Full Metal Alchemist (made in '03) is the original, at the time of airing the manga was still being made and the show surpassed, so it deviates from the manga.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (made in '09) is a re-telling, some of it is the same, a lot is different but it follows the manga more closely.

You don't actually need to have seen the original to know anything other than who's who in the beginning of the show. In the original they straight off the bat introduce you to the main char's with backstory, that is not the case in Brotherhood till a few more  Ep's in i think like EP 2-4?

An easy way of putting it is looking at it like this:

Original- abcdefghi

Brotherhood- dabcefghi

All that aside though, i would HIGHLY recommend watching it, IT IS BY FAR the best anime series i've ever watched, the storytelling, plot, music, character development is TOP TIER.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, Brimes said:

Watching season 4 of Peaky Blinders atm, highly recommend the show. :) 

Watched season one in the past and ended up getting distracted just starting again very good show

Criminal minds! I'm by season 3... I'm really enjoying this show and how the producers spice it up so it's not the same old same old every episode.

RuneNib1616
4 hours ago, Brimes said:

Watching the Marvel Netflix shows. Finished Daredevil S1&2, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Half way through Iron Fist. 

The punisher is fucking brutal, he was awesome in daredevil s2 and in his own series. So far my favorite.