What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

Started watching Darling in the FranXX, new anime this winter season.

Usually mech stuff isnt my thing but it has other interesting plot hooks.

e7alxqzph9k01.jpg

Currently in the middle of K-On! Not really my thing, but I've got an anime trade going with someone, and I feel obligated to finish it.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:18 PM, Deathcon said:

interesting plot

:sly:

lol

On 3/12/2018 at 10:00 PM, Brimes said:

Finished Iron Fist and The Defenders, bringing all 4 of them together has been my favourite season yet. Punisher Time. (Y) 

Just now, Brimes said:

Jessica Jones S2. Netflix all day, not moving out of bed. (Y) 

I have been so bored and disappointed in some of the latest seasons for these Marvel Netflix shows (Defenders, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage being the recent ones I watched), that I haven't bothered with The Punisher or Jessica Jones S2.

Jessica Jones S1 would have been perfect if they didn't have as many episodes as they did. They brought the story to a halt for like 3 episodes when they kept

Spoiler

the purple man dude trapped. It was so dumb to have him there and then lose him. It was terrible pacing. The beginning and the end were fine, I guess.

2 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

that I haven't bothered with The Punisher or Jessica Jones S2.

I was hesitant to watch the Punisher but it was one of their best seasons to date imo. Jess Jones season 2 is also a lot better then some of the recent shows. 

Iron fist was definitely slow and boring at times, I thought they all came together quite good in the defenders though.

SpiritualRok

I just finished watching the office for the second time and started up parks and rec again. waiting for The 100 to start in April.

On 3/25/2018 at 7:03 AM, Brimes said:

Jess Jones season 2 is also a lot better then some of the recent shows. 

I've heard a lot of people saying that the 2nd season has no direction and no major villain?

On 3/25/2018 at 7:03 AM, Brimes said:

Iron fist was definitely slow and boring at times, I thought they all came together quite good in the defenders though.

My biggest gripe might be dumb but these shows are supposed to be in the superhero genre and all of their powers boil down to 'can punch things pretty good', and that made them all teaming up to punch things really good really boring. I wish they threw in someone with some actually interesting powers.

Iron Fist was hilariously bad.

On 3/25/2018 at 11:46 PM, Deathcon said:

pretty cool stuff

Thanks Mr. Skeletal.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:12 AM, Whale said:

started up parks and rec again

I caught an episode of this the other day. Show is just as funny as I remember it being.

1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

My biggest gripe might be dumb but these shows are supposed to be in the superhero genre and all of their powers boil down to 'can punch things pretty good', and that made them all teaming up to punch things really good really boring.

I have never watched any of these shows, but this was an entertaining sentence to read. :reporter:

On 3/26/2018 at 12:12 AM, Whale said:

I just finished watching the office for the second time and started up parks and rec again. waiting for The 100 to start in April.

I just started into Parks and Rec from the beginning.  I've seen a lot of random episodes, but never all the way through.  So good.  

Almost done with Sherlock, and started in on Jessica Jones season 2.  I haven't watched any of of the other Marvel series besides Daredevil.  Ironfist looked soooooo bad.

47 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Thanks Mr. Skeletal.

Thought it was p interesting stuff since the anime doesn't really go into detail about that stuff.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

I've heard a lot of people saying that the 2nd season has no direction and no major villain?

I don't know what they were watching then. :P 

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

Iron Fist was hilariously bad.

It was definitely my least favourite.