What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

BTW:

Into the Badlands S2 is on netflix. It's an AMC show and S3 is starting up soon. It's a super fun martial arts show.

The Expanse S3 started up again if anyone was watching that.

Watch The Expanse, btw.

Rewatching westworld season 1 in preparation for season 2. Made it through 4 episodes with the day off today. It was far too cold and wet to watch the marathon this year.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:41 PM, Rafi said:

Rewatching westworld season 1 in preparation for season 2. Made it through 4 episodes with the day off today. It was far too cold and wet to watch the marathon this year.

Alt shift x is pretty good for recapping shows. He got pretty big off his GoT stuff. Here is his s1 westworld thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7r9m-DYpU

I am personally less interested in westworld s2, but I will watch it. The show seems to have resolved most all of the mysteries within it's first season. I think s2 is going to be vastly different.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:21 PM, leetrabbit said:

New lost in space series on netflix. Its really good

I might be giving this show a shot eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So a lot of networks have been releasing information about renewals and cancellations lately, did anyone lose a show they were particularly invested in?

Brooklyn 99 got canned but then picked up by NBC again, so thank goodness.

The Expanse got canceled by Syfy - but another company owns The Expanse so it could get picked up by someone else. ;_;

Still waiting to hear if Agents of Shield and Into the Badlands get picked up for another year.

Agents of Shield is writing this current seasons as it's last, from what I can tell. Been a wild ride.