WHAT IS YOUR SETUP ?

Melefordays

1 hour ago, Brimes said:

Changed my setup over the weekend. Bought an Ikea desk add-on/Monitor riser, New Asus MX27AQ monitor to replace my two 5+ year old monitors. 

qJcyDt0.jpg

This looks so friggin' good. :ani: 

13 minutes ago, Dnovelta said:

I really REALLY like that riser. Makes everything look so clean. Wish the XBox didn't hang over the edge though, haha.

It's already annoying me lol, but if i move the riser forwards and have it hanging off the back then the monitor is to close. Oh well :P 

8 hours ago, Brimes said:

It's already annoying me lol, but if i move the riser forwards and have it hanging off the back then the monitor is to close. Oh well :P 

I know that feeling. Are you planning to go back to 2 monitors? After having two for so long, and now having three...I could never go back to a single monitor for home/personal use.

7 minutes ago, Dnovelta said:

I know that feeling. Are you planning to go back to 2 monitors? After having two for so long, and now having three...I could never go back to a single monitor for home/personal use.

At the moment I don't think so. The new monitor has so much more screen space being 1440p as well as a few inches bigger then my previous monitors, I can easily fit multiple windows up at the same time or have a window always on top if i'm wanting to watch something while gaming. 

• 1 month later...

I just recently upgraded for those sweet 80 fps in Runescape. Not yet finished.

My setup:

MOBO:  Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming

CPU:     Intel i7-7700K

GPU:     MSI GTX 1080Ti 11GB

RAM:     G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200 MHz CL14
SSD:     Samsung EVO 850 500 GB

Kingston HyperX Savage 240 GB

Case:    NXZT H440 Black/Red

Display:        Old Samsung 24", 1080p, going to buy a new one soon, looking for 1440p @ 144 Hz

Mouse:         Steelseries Rival 300
Keyb:           Again old Logitech keyboard, going to buy a new mechanical one when the money comes in.

Mousepad:   Steelseries Qck+ Limited (450mm x 400mm x 3mm)

Headset:      Kingston HyperX Cloud

Before you call me a newb, I don't have it just for Runescape, I also play Battlefield 1, PUBG, CSGO, Dishonored 2, The Witcher 3 and other graphic intensive games, all on ultra of course :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Intel 7700K @ 4.9 GHz w/Noctua NH-D14 cooler

32 GB DDR4-3000 C15

Asus z270-A Prime

EVGA 1070 TI FTW

512 GB Adata SX7000 NVME SSD

12 TB of regular HD storage

3x Asus 1080 IPS monitors

Probably replacing the CPU/Motherboard/RAM in a few months to give to my oldest.  Thinking about the new Ryzen 3800X, should speed up a majority of the modeling/analysis that I do, plus he's old enough that I want him to have his own PC anyways.  I'll likely give him one of the monitors and replace it with a 1440P IPS.

iLax2Wk.jpg

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Windynights said:

This is my hench PvM scaping setup. Killed Solak 8 times like this.

That sure is impressive like that :)

GQ3K6RW.jpg

That's mine. I kinda want a bigger monitor now. Those two are 24" both.

Nothing too fancy, but this is how we do. 

G7 15" Gaming Laptop w/ a Samsung Smart TV as my second monitor, Logitech G305 gaming mouse

9XCu2L5.jpg

Early last year, my laptop died on me, so I built a PC for the first time in my life. I then realized that I needed a bigger desk than the one I had at the time to fit said PC and multiple monitors. Then, of course, I came to the conclusion that I may as well get some big ones (32") to make full use of the space available to me with the new desk. And since the government thought it was a good idea to just pile stimulus money upon someone who never lost their job due to the pandemic, I bought some speakers, a new headset, and a gamer mousepad too. So, everything in these pictures with the exception of the keyboard, mouse, and chair is new within the last year, although the chair is a piece of shit and I intend to replace that soon, too. I took the blanket off an airplane last year & it keeps me cozy in the winter :) 

0eQ8M6z.jpg

4ZTAzpE.jpg

And in case anyone's curious, Dack gave me the camel. Also, my desktop background is a picture taken (by someone who actually knew what they were doing) when I was scuba diving in Australia with my family last February :) 

Normally I’ll be on the MacBook with the monitor as an extra screen, but for PVM with prayer flicking I’ll switch and use the PC

7B251BEF-507C-4F77-A49F-9FD662C64D88.jpeg