OSRS

Erador

Deleted User

Can't say that I don't understand, although I'm sticking with RS3. On the side I'm leveling an 2nd charactar, but not intensively. Hope to see you around though.

11 hours ago, Minikillers said:

Can't say that I don't understand, although I'm sticking with RS3. On the side I'm leveling an 2nd charactar, but not intensively. Hope to see you around though.

This is an old topic. :P

On 8/7/2017 at 7:53 AM, Rodgerwilco said:

Is anyone still in touch with Crazedmage? 

He goes by the RSN "Mana Drain" now on OSRS. 

Wow, another old name

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bryce said:

nah just logged in after seeing your post

Ahh...There is no one around I know anymore. 'The' people all quit.

I cant do much on the game anyways. Ive just been cutting yews to make money for gear haha. 

For anyone who is looking to join an osrs clan... I recently started one with a friend of mine from TMRD (Tripmachine4). We have an active discord channel, and the CC is "StratagemOS". 

The only requirements that we have are: don't be annoying, don't be a noob, use discord at least somewhat regularly. 

On 8/28/2017 at 2:02 PM, Rodgerwilco said:

For anyone who is looking to join an osrs clan... I recently started one with a friend of mine from TMRD (Tripmachine4). We have an active discord channel, and the CC is "StratagemOS". 

The only requirements that we have are: don't be annoying, don't be a noob, use discord at least somewhat regularly. 

tried joining. Not high enough rank.

On 8/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, Blank said:

tried joining. Not high enough rank.

That's odd... I thought we had it opened up. My friend joined who is not added on the CC account. I'll get onto the account and check the settings when I get home today.