OSRS

Erador

So I'm on break and decided to hop onto RS. Unfortunately, I don't understand/like EoC, so I logged into OSRS and am starting from scratch (got up to level 50 now). It's kind of fun being a noob again and doing quests I haven't done since the days of RSC. Anyway, a few other old school Gladz/TA also play. Feel free to add me and let's have some fun. 

I made an open FC for us old schoolers on OSRS: "TA FC". Feel free to join :D

Edited by Erador
14 hours ago, Erador said:

Unfortunately, I don't understand/like EoC

What don't you understand?

Turn on revolution combat mode. Place basic abilities in order from most damage to least damage. Put threshold abilities on your bar and manually use them when you are above/at 50% adrenaline. Use ultimates at 100% adren to unleash more dps.

Revolution will use your basic abilities for you so you can focus on thresholds/ultimates. Eventually you'll start managing your basics when you get used to it all.

4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

What don't you understand?

Turn on revolution combat mode. Place basic abilities in order from most damage to least damage. Put threshold abilities on your bar and manually use them when you are above/at 50% adrenaline. Use ultimates at 100% adren to unleash more dps.

Revolution will use your basic abilities for you so you can focus on thresholds/ultimates. Eventually you'll start managing your basics when you get used to it all.

The new combat is like learning a new game though. :( I was primarily a pk'er and was decent at the older combat system. The new one would require a lot more time and energy to figure out. What I always liked about RS was its simplicity, unlike other mmorpg's. 

21 minutes ago, Erador said:

The new combat is like learning a new game though. :( I was primarily a pk'er and was decent at the older combat system. The new one would require a lot more time and energy to figure out. What I always liked about RS was its simplicity, unlike other mmorpg's. 

Roll your face along your keyboard and watch everything die. 

3 minutes ago, James said:

Roll your face along your keyboard and watch everything die. 

I am here to tell you that you are doing everything wrong. 

'the' has a fc which is "theclancc"

also if u want ill give u some starting stuff if i am on when u are, just pm me "FreeBall In"

I still dabble on osrs as well send me a holler some time, as a lot of the time i just pop on for an hour or so to do a task and hop off. If you need anything let me know bud!

On 12/7/2017 at 3:48 AM, Wace555 said:

Old school runescape brings back so many memories.. so many good ones. 

Good times :D 

On 7/6/2017 at 8:44 PM, Bryce said:

'the' has a fc which is "theclancc"

also if u want ill give u some starting stuff if i am on when u are, just pm me "FreeBall In"

hi its me ur brother