Greetings

Emperornecro

Just figured I'd say hello since I've basically started playing again. Interested to see how many oldies that still lurk this place. I've only harassed my lovely Arabian prince Beric thus far and chatted some with Ethan.

For those who don't know me, I joined Gladz in 2005 and I quit playing in 2010-2011 at some point. I returned briefly last year for a while, but then stopped playing again. Then started again a few weeks ago.

Been trying to catch up with the insane amount of new content and I really love what they've been doing with the game. Only it's a shame that pking and warring seems dead, but the PVM is great and a bunch of other stuff is great too. Just got my first three Araxxi kills a few days ago, woo!

I intend to learn more bossing and ability usage and eventually maybe participate in team boss battles and stuff. Though I'm rather anti-social these days, but not all the time.

I also got hacked, once a few years ago, lost like 800 mil. Then I was hacked again this spring. But this time it was a good hacking. I think my account was sold and someone has been playing on it, got me from 80ish herb to 99, and 80ish FM to 99 as well. Also gained like 100 mil for my bank and made 1200 overloads lol.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Edited by Emperornecro
8 minutes ago, Beric said:

You're going to need to let one of us invite you back to the clan chat. :reporter:

Oh Right, forgot that the hacker joined a new clan and I just left it and forgot to join Gladz chat.

31 minutes ago, Emperornecro said:

I think my account was sold and someone has been playing on it, got me from 80ish herb to 99, and 80ish FM to 99 as well. Also gained like 100 mil for my bank and made 1200 overloads lol.

Dang.

I never get why hackers do this, or why people buy stolen accounts, people can easily recover their accounts.

Welcome back.

10 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Dang.

I never get why hackers do this, or why people buy stolen accounts, people can easily recover their accounts.

Welcome back.

Yeah, no idea. Though maybe they had seen my inactivity and thought it was a dead account, idk. Or the hacker claimed it was his/her account.

But buying accounts is silly regardless.

Thank you, sir,

Edited by Emperornecro

I remember you from the old forums :reporter:

Atleast your set on overloads now!

Make sure you enable an authenticator and use 2fa on your email to prevent future mishaps.

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Welcome  back  :hi:

Thanks and hi to you. :)

2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I remember you from the old forums :reporter:

Atleast your set on overloads now!

Make sure you enable an authenticator and use 2fa on your email to prevent future mishaps.

I remember your name at least, but I don't think we interacted much :D

Indeed!

I'll certainly look into it.

Welcome back! That second hacker saved you from starting fresh. :o Good luck on exploring more PvM content!

On 2017-07-23 at 8:58 PM, MiniMoonPies said:

Welcome back! That second hacker saved you from starting fresh. :o Good luck on exploring more PvM content!

Indeed! And thank you!

On 2017-07-23 at 9:22 PM, Tom said:

Hiya, Thoth :reporter:

Hey! You're the Netherlanderly fellow if my memory serves. How're you doing?

On 2017-07-23 at 11:19 PM, Tristan said:

:hi: 

:hi:

On 2017-07-24 at 2:07 AM, Hess said:

Why hello there you long haired son of a gun! Hope life's treating you well :)

Hey! How're you doing? Well, it's been a few rough years, but this year is so far looking better, if I dare being an optimist. Some things can still go terribly wrong and that would be annoying.

On 2017-07-24 at 2:53 AM, James said:

Hey! <3

Hey James! <3

On 2017-07-24 at 3:15 AM, John Kleppe said:

Well hello Nero. You're gonna have to hop in ts so we can talk about the finer points of Scandinavian death metal. 

Hey! Well, that's a possibility at some point, granted I don't listen to a whole lot of metal these days. But if you haven't heard Opeth, I can recommend their earlier stuff if you like death metal. They are a bit technical and weird mostly so it's not for everyone, but Opeth is probably my favourite band. Or one of them.

On 2017-07-24 at 3:57 AM, Joshjrn said:

You beautiful skullfucker, you <3

Commence the skullfuckery <3

On 2017-07-24 at 7:30 AM, Flavoring said:

Hi, and welcome back! Wow, they were doing work on your account, haha.

Hi and thanks! Indeed :D

On 2017-07-24 at 8:22 PM, Dan G said:

How's life, Emp? Eaten a human yet?

Well, at the moment stabile, I hope. And I've made some progression on pursuing a dream. How's yours? And I think I'll pass on eating a human flesh, unless stranded on remoate location and friends die first I guess. :o

On 2017-07-25 at 3:14 PM, Erador said:

New hair pics pls! Welcome back. :P

Hey Rodare! That can be arranged, but it's pretty much the same as ever,I'm a bit more bearded and a bit fatter though. Thanks :)

Edited by Emperornecro