Greetings

Emperornecro

23 minutes ago, Emperornecro said:

Well, at the moment stabile, I hope. And I've made some progression on pursuing a dream. How's yours? And I think I'll pass on eating a human flesh, unless stranded on remoate location and friends die first I guess. :o

You've gone soft!

Good to hear you're doing alright though mate. The dream pursuit something you're willing to share? 

1 hour ago, Emperornecro said:

Hey! You're the Netherlanderly fellow if my memory serves. How're you doing?

That's me :turtle: Life's been pretty good, though I'm going to be in between jobs soon. And you?

4 hours ago, Emperornecro said:

Hey! Well, that's a possibility at some point, granted I don't listen to a whole lot of metal these days. But if you haven't heard Opeth, I can recommend their earlier stuff if you like death metal. They are a bit technical and weird mostly so it's not for everyone, but Opeth is probably my favourite band. Or one of them.

Dude Baying of the Hounds is my jam!

10 hours ago, Emperornecro said:

Hey Rodare! That can be arranged, but it's pretty much the same as ever,I'm a bit more bearded and a bit fatter though. Thanks :)

Good to hear you're doing well (or fatter at at least). I've recently come back too, so feel free to add me in game. :)

hi ! great to see members start over and over this game. 

If it didn't change so much  I would too. 

How have you been? 

19 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Ghost Reveries -> Blackwater Park -> Still Life -> Deliverance -> -> Watershed -> My Arms, Your Hearse -> Morningrise -> Orchid -> Damnation -> The last three albums

(those choices were extremely difficult to make and I'm not even sure I agree with it)

See you in a few weeks

On 2017-07-26 at 10:26 PM, Dan G said:

You've gone soft!

Good to hear you're doing alright though mate. The dream pursuit something you're willing to share? 

I have indeed.

Well, I'm trying to make my own game. But the dream is actually to have my own game studio. But I would need to make a couple or three decently successful ones to get there. And I'm working on two at the moment, so far I'm in the design of creatures and stuff phase, next I'll do animation and when I have a few of those, I'll do the programming/scripting, then I'll make the backgrounds. So I don't have anything substantial to show other than concepts, story and a few pictures. But gotta start somewhere!

23 hours ago, Tom said:

That's me :turtle: Life's been pretty good, though I'm going to be in between jobs soon. And you?

Glad to hear that your life's pretty good ^^, you about start a new or still looking for one? I'm working and doing stuff and playing the Scape.

20 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Great! I have too many favourites to just jam to one.

15 hours ago, Erador said:

Good to hear you're doing well (or fatter at at least). I've recently come back too, so feel free to add me in game. :)

I guess I'm doing well and doing fatter, though my mass is decreasing, slowly but surely and I'm about to try something to decrease it faster for a little while so I can start jogging again without it being too much on my knees.

Neat! Added you. The hacker had removed some people, but not all, idk.

3 hours ago, Moira64 said:

hi ! great to see members start over and over this game. 

If it didn't change so much  I would too. 

How have you been? 

Hey Moira!

I kinda like the changes, a lot of them at least.

I've not been too well, past few years has been kinda rough, but doing ok now since a times ago.

How have you been?

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Ghost Reveries -> Blackwater Park -> Still Life -> Deliverance -> -> Watershed -> My Arms, Your Hearse -> Morningrise -> Orchid -> Damnation -> The last three albums

(those choices were extremely difficult to make and I'm not even sure I agree with it)

See you in a few weeks

I can't really rank them, I like several albums in different ways. I always have a hard time making lists, I can say if I find something to be in top 10, but not in which position.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Blank said:

BRO!

Are you on OSRS?

He seems to have been converted to RS3

17 minutes ago, Beric said:

He seems to have been converted to RS3

Sad. 

Does Gladz or "The" still have a OSRS presence?

Just now, Blank said:

Sad. 

Does Gladz or "The" still have a OSRS presence?

I think The is dead, but I'm not entirely sure. Gladz is strictly RS3. 

Just now, Beric said:

I think The is dead, but I'm not entirely sure. Gladz is strictly RS3. 

Oh wow really? Last summer when is started OSRS they had a good amount of people. I just logged in and have no one online. :(

11 hours ago, Blank said:

BRO!

Are you on OSRS?

Hey man! How're you doing?

Nay, I be strictly RS3. It's like a whole different game, but still the same, and I really like it. Don't think I'd be a good pker these which would be the main reason I'd play OSRS. But I find bossing in RS3 is just as fun and I haven't even tried many of them.

11 hours ago, Fair Value said:

Yeah, I remember you. What is this with the multiple decade-old members showing up all of a sudden?

Hi there, I don't think I remember your nick, did you go by something else back in the day? Weird, I guess 2017 is a Runescapey year maybe. :o

On 2017-08-08 at 0:07 PM, Emperornecro said:

Hi there, I don't think I remember your nick, did you go by something else back in the day? Weird, I guess 2017 is a Runescapey year maybe. :o

It's been a while!

Pretty sure your post count was a lot bigger than what you have now. ;)

Edited by Fair Value
On 8/8/2017 at 0:16 AM, Fair Value said:

Yeah, I remember you. What is this with the multiple decade-old members showing up all of a sudden?

There must be something in the Air on the internet that's pulling everyone back... I've had a slew of people logging in who I haven't seen in 10+ years! 

5 minutes ago, Rodgerwilco said:

There must be something in the Air on the internet that's pulling everyone back... I've had a slew of people logging in who I haven't seen in 10+ years! 

This guy. :reporter:

@Beric You might not remember this but Rodgerwilco and I started at exactly the same time as juniors around 10 years ago.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:07 AM, Emperornecro said:

Hey man! How're you doing?

Nay, I be strictly RS3. It's like a whole different game, but still the same, and I really like it. Don't think I'd be a good pker these which would be the main reason I'd play OSRS. But I find bossing in RS3 is just as fun and I haven't even tried many of them.

Things are good man. How about you? Still in Sweden? 

I started an account last summer and quit 3 months or so after. I ran around with 'The'. Jade just told me they closed down :(. Bossing was fun even before all the updates. We used to run Daggonoth Kings. KQ and whatever dropped the hilts. Those were the last things i remember before leaving. 

As for my RS3 acc, I left it to Alcy but apparently it got passed around and used to merch. Dstar told me it had quite a bit of money but when i logged on it was empty. 

1 hour ago, Blank said:

Things are good man. How about you? Still in Sweden? 

I started an account last summer and quit 3 months or so after. I ran around with 'The'. Jade just told me they closed down :(. Bossing was fun even before all the updates. We used to run Daggonoth Kings. KQ and whatever dropped the hilts. Those were the last things i remember before leaving. 

As for my RS3 acc, I left it to Alcy but apparently it got passed around and used to merch. Dstar told me it had quite a bit of money but when i logged on it was empty. 

Alcy still plays? :o

And yeah, "The" closed, though Cheesey and a few others are still around. The OSRS clan world is in the gutter atm, with RoT dictating terms. Hop on RS3 :D