Greetings

Emperornecro

29 minutes ago, Rodgerwilco said:

Sadly, this is very true. 

:(

Not to mention everyone and their mother telling you to get cancer/spamming obsceneties and just a whole slew of other toxicity

On 8/9/2017 at 8:44 PM, Erador said:

Alcy still plays? :o

Nah, I gave her my account before RS3 came out. 

Why did 'the' close? They had a pretty good amount of people on OSRS last summer.

9 hours ago, Blank said:

Nah, I gave her my account before RS3 came out. 

Why did 'the' close? They had a pretty good amount of people on OSRS last summer.

I think there was a major row with leaders with Jules being forced out, and then just the general lack of recruits, as far as I know. 

On 8/12/2017 at 6:54 AM, Erador said:

Do you hop on? I was thinking about side leveling on OSRS... :P

I play OSRS pretty much every day. I've been grinding pretty hard recently, only 3 levels away from 2000 total! :D

5 hours ago, Rodgerwilco said:

I play OSRS pretty much every day. I've been grinding pretty hard recently, only 3 levels away from 2000 total! :D

What CC do you hang out in? I hop on every now and then.

I do remember the glorious beard!  Forgive me for being ancient, but is OSRS Old School RuneScape?  Like the truly greatest 2D sprite action? And I'm guessing RS3 is the newest version?

5 hours ago, The Kevin Green said:

I do remember the glorious beard!  Forgive me for being ancient, but is OSRS Old School RuneScape?  Like the truly greatest 2D sprite action? And I'm guessing RS3 is the newest version?

There's like 3 versions of RS currently.

1. RuneScape Classic (don't even know if you can log into this version anymore)
  2. Old School RuneScape, which is a like a modified version of RS from 2007. Has its own updates and update team.
  3. RuneScape 3. The current "real" version of RuneScape. 
4 minutes ago, Erador said:

I log into RSC occasionally just to mess around. You can still access it.

This is because you logged into it during one of their previous open periods. Once you do that it's always open for you. 

8 minutes ago, Beric said:

This is because you logged into it during one of their previous open periods. Once you do that it's always open for you. 

So other people who played in RSC with their accounts can't necessarily log in to RSC?

Just now, Erador said:

So other people who played in RSC with their accounts can't necessarily log in to RSC?

Correct

1 hour ago, Erador said:

Are you still on OSRS?

8 hours ago, Erador said:

I log in now and then to chat, but cbf to train again. Trying out rs3 now. 

I did NMZ last summer before they nerfed it. Ugh. Maybe i should give RS3 a try. I have more money in OSRS than rs3

On 8/15/2017 at 4:49 PM, Blank said:

What CC do you hang out in? I hop on every now and then.

I used to be in a cc called RNG Clan, but a friend of mine from TMRD days of classic are starting up a new clan called "Strategem" we haven't set up a CC yet. We're probably going to be "StrategemRS". We are much more active in discord, to be honest.