Is your laptop as bad as mine

koko kozory

If you think your laptop/computer is bad, try playing on mine

Here is why i always have a 200+ ping , and why my internet can never connect properly 

both the hinges have snapped which effects my wifi connectivity and graphics, some type of cord has snaped aswell , i can never connect to a wifi if the moderm is more then 3meters away, and if it does connect it is either 0-1bars strong

i have to hold the screen upright with 2 clamps

eventually i will get a new laptop when i can afford one,

If anyone has a bad computer/laptop like mine, please post a photo, and i will understand the pains

IMG_0887[1].JPG

IMG_0888[1].JPG

IMG_0889[1].JPG

IMG_0890[1].JPG

Creative with the clamps. :lol: 

I don't have a photo but the laptop I gave my sister has the same problem but only on one side so we just used bluetac. :reporter: 

11 minutes ago, Brimes said:

Creative with the clamps. :lol: 

I don't have a photo but the laptop I gave my sister has the same problem but only on one side so we just used bluetac. :reporter: 

i tryed bluetac and tape, but its not strong enough haha

I have a similar problem, Mine isn't quite that bad yet, but I've been trying to plug my laptop into my TV to try and minimize how much strain is on the screen. 

17 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

have you tried a wired ethernet connection?

no i havent, because moderm is in the kitchen, a bit too far away

Deleted User
3 hours ago, Rodgerwilco said:

Did you try turning it off and back on again?

And this time not by removing the screen and gluing it back:okfoff:

Get a Wifi Extender. When I lived with my parents, we had to get one 'cuz the modem was in my mom's office and the bedrooms were at the other end of the house where the wifi had trouble getting to due to concrete walls. After we got the extender, every computer was basically the same strength.

As far as holding the screen up, I've never had that problem, but looks like the clamps are working just fine.

As for my laptop problem, I got the new battery in on Monday, put it in just to find out that the AC Adapter had also died on me. I'm still using my 10 year old computer (which is running on an older version of Windows than the one it came with due to a very bad virus) to play on the Legacy client. Hopefully, the adapter comes in soon.

And finally, as far as getting a new computer goes, I don't know how things are in Australia, but right now computers are on sale for back to school. I was looking at the possibility of needing a new one myself and some of the computers I saw were $70-100 off regular price. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

This is my laptop. :strawberry:

jVNc18Z.png

Still better then mine :P and I am assuming you have difficulty setting hot keys haha