What I battled with today

Beric

5 minutes ago, Brimes said:

That is nothing. :lol: 

Lol, these people don't even know what it's like to see a real spider. I.e: Sydney Funnel Web, fuck that shit.

bvjrpJ9.png @Drake

Edited by Asada
5 minutes ago, Brimes said:

That is nothing. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Asada said:

Lol, these people don't even know what it's like to see a real spider. I.e: Sydney Funnel Web, fuck that shit.

You guys need to stay secluded on your terrifying island. 

I really hope it only looks big because you zoomed in on it with the camera. Last thing we need is to add giant spiders to the list of shit going wrong in the US.

37 minutes ago, Asada said:

bvjrpJ9.png @Drake

20 minutes ago, Brimes said:

It's not all that bad. :reporter: 

I heard that some Aussies allow a spider to chill in the corner of their living room or some shit so it eats bugs that enter the house. Is that true???

27 minutes ago, Linda said:

I don't like this topic. Bye.

+1

I will say, this new place I'm staying at has tons of spiders and I've seen some the size of my hand. Hairspray.

6 minutes ago, LiquidSwords said:

I heard that some Aussies allow a spider to chill in the corner of their living room or some shit so it eats bugs that enter the house. Is that true???

Daddy long legs spiders are harmless and pretty much everywhere, they eat insects and mosquito larvae among other things. My old house had heaps of them, my cats liked to play with them. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Brimes said:

Daddy long legs spiders are harmless and pretty much everywhere, they eat insects and mosquito larvae among other things. My old house had heaps of them, my cats liked to play with them. :lol: 

+1 

I always leave spiders be. Centipedes eat roaches, spiders eat flies, geckos eat moths and other bugs. Nature pretty much takes care of itself lol.