Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

• 4 weeks later...

Getting flamed out by a 5-10-3 Trynd and a 0-10-4 Sion because I'm not there for team fights.

"Trist is terrible she dont go in she just goes in the back"

It's not like I'm an AD carry and you're a tank or anything.

Jk (not appropriate) rambo in and initiate at the shittiest fucking times. Ended as 10-0-10 as a Tristana only because I KS'd everything. Ok cool beans.

Level up party runescape style.

Dropped 200 ip and a rammus.

ukxIX.jpg

cbhpR.jpg

Had a rough game. Solo lane vs muppet and yi bot and our jungle kept baiting me.

Edited by Dirtbagok

I dont understand how people cant grasp the most basic concepts after 1000+ games. Games did get better after the first three, though. Fourth game was with some premade on our team that actually played properly, and the fifth was bad but I went 7/0 early and was able carry from there.

Exactly why I say "I will never play with randoms again" after I try to play alone.

Same goes for solo ranked queue, I have the WORST luck when it comes to matching up a team. There is always at least 1 feeder that somehow has no clue how to play at lvl30. My last ranked match was a surrender at 22 minutes. I had over 120 minion kills soloing top as singed, the next highest person had 39 on my team.