Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

2 hilarious games:

19minutes54seconds.png

Ace --> 2 middle turrets --> Them chasing 5 of us back up the middle, I loop around, rip apart Graves, RE-ACE them, and then we push and destroy their base in under 20.

screenshot20111215at523.png

Basically we were losing all game, they grab Baron and make, what appears to be a final push. Team fight goes HORRIBLY wrong, Annie stun hits all 5 of them at the choke of our base, I ulti in and murder Yi, Brand, and Ahri in under 30 seconds, miss the kill on Garen (think Jax got it) and then chase Caitlyn down for the ace. Proceed to use our minute to push two mid turrets, the inhib, the nexus turrets, and the nexus. Much cussing from the other team followed, most of it along the lines of "GG Noc", "horrible team", and "Noc carried your shit team".

I love squishies.

Edited by Johnnyr

A good message to live by is if Colin plays Warwick, Andrew plays anyone or I play Zilean.. to just dodge the que.

The games too easy I've already gotten a god like killing spree, I think that's 7? Every game I play makes me want to play real dota more cause it has wc3 characters and sounds that make it cooler

Haha, it can get more difficult when you're playing against all 30s, especially ranked.

Our first two ranked 5v5s (against the same team) were the most hilarious games. It looked like we were first time players compared to the other team.

• 4 weeks later...