Season 7 LoL Worlds Pick'em

Asada

Share your Pick'ems for the group stage below if you follow the scene!

Here are mine:

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM 

0JF4btn.png

• Asada changed the title to Season 7 LoL Worlds Pick'em

Btw fuck them hosting this shit in China (or Korea/Asia in general), Americans won't be able to watch live unless they're nocturnal. What a fucking waste.

3 minutes ago, Ymesocool said:

image.thumb.png.6cec4d5014500350b7823757aad24888.png

I hate that my Group A and B are so similar to you guys.

It's okay bb that team you have first in Group D is the only thing that matters <3

• 2 weeks later...

Start out well and control your own destiny headed into the second week of groups - check.

Fail to simply win out against competition that you've proven you can beat, and even beat handily - check.

Slide from a near lock to get into bracket play to running the numbers on different tiebreaker scenarios - check.

Drop an extremely consequential game that you have absolutely no fucking business dropping to the winless, most underperforming team in the entire tournament - check.

Not only lose, but get completely fucking dumpstered in the tiebreaker - check.

Alright, boys, I've checked all my boxes, see you guys next year.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:48 AM, Cam L said:

Start out well and control your own destiny headed into the second week of groups - check.

Fail to simply win out against competition that you've proven you can beat, and even beat handily - check.

Slide from a near lock to get into bracket play to running the numbers on different tiebreaker scenarios - check.

Drop an extremely consequential game that you have absolutely no fucking business dropping to the winless, most underperforming team in the entire tournament - check.

Not only lose, but get completely fucking dumpstered in the tiebreaker - check.

Alright, boys, I've checked all my boxes, see you guys next year.

Like me, you will never learn. We'll do the exact same thing next year.

56 minutes ago, Ymesocool said:

Like me, you will never learn. We'll do the exact same thing next year.

Yes we will. I love this team but God damnit I fucking hate this team :(