podcasts

Bryce

do u watch/listen to any podcasts, if so which one(s)? and if you do want to add details like what kind of podcast is it and where you can find it feel free too :)

i watch joe rogan experience on youtube

thinking about trying radio lab but havent tried it yet.

The one I listen to most often is a local radio shows podcast for sports called The Sports Junkies. Might not be interesting if your not in the DC area lol. 

I would recommend a comedy podcast I listen to called Stop Podcasting Yourself. Two funny Canadian comics and rotating guest.

Also if you have never listened to it the first season of Serial is very interesting. True crime story about a murder.

I used to listen to the rooster teeth podcast when I used to travel to school by train because it would last almost the entire trip. They mainly talk about company related events, gaming topics and youtube things. You can find the episodes on youtube and on the podcast addict app 

"Serial" is great if you're looking to get into podcasts but don't know what to start with. I just finished "The Fall of the Roman Empire", which wasn't that well put together imo. 

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me 

Oh if you ever make it to Chicago or the site comes out by you I highly recommend going to see it live. Even better in person. 

4 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Oh if you ever make it to Chicago or the site comes out by you I highly recommend going to see it live. Even better in person. 

I've always wanted to see it live. How's the age diversity?

3 hours ago, Erador said:

I've always wanted to see it live. How's the age diversity?

Hipsters more than anyone. At least at the regular tapings in the Chase building. It's downtown and kinda late for the bluehairs to be out. 

On 10/26/2017 at 12:45 AM, John Kleppe said:

I have seen them live!  We drove out to Tanglewood Summer 2016 to see a live recording.  It was so much fun.  Paula Poundstone is amazing.  

Stuff You Should Know - incredibly informative, Josh and Chuck are very funny and knowledgeable. 

Serial Podcast 

True Murder: The Most Shocking Murders in True Crime History and the Authors That Have Written About Them

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 12:38 PM, Rodgerwilco said:

Stuff You Should Know - incredibly informative, Josh and Chuck are very funny and knowledgeable.

I love that one! It is so interesting and well-researched on every topic!

I also listen to Modern Love, The Daily (through the New York Times), and my girlfriend listens to Stuff Mom Never Told You which I heavily enjoy as well.