What really grinds your gears? (In Rs of course)

Sky Nova

I'm sure we all have pet peeves in the game by now that drive us up a wall so why not share with the rest?

I know for me my biggest pet peeve is those damn cannons...anytime I see one it just drives me nuts...I really hate them lmao.

Anyways feel free to share! 

Unknown.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Cam L said:

Anyone who thinks sign of life cool down should tick down while logged out/lobbied. 

but im not a teenager anymore, i have real life responsibilities, i don't have the free time i once did to wait an hour to go bossing again.

26 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

but im not a teenager anymore, i have real life responsibilities, i don't have the free time i once did to wait an hour to go bossing again.

Ahem.

OMG JAMFLEX I CAN ONLY PLAY 1 HOUR A WEEK I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPEND 57 MINUTES OF IT WAITING FOR MY SIGN TO COME BACK UP I'M SPECIAL BUILD THE GAME AROUND ME AND MY DESIRES

>Jagex observes that this player buys keys

OKAY

26 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

people who don't buy premier membership and then bitch about signs of life for 10 months :shrug:

Desert Pantheon is stupid and broken regardless of whether or not I have it :reporter:

Having 2147483647 Shadow Drakes flying around portables, banks, and other popular locations. 

12 hours ago, Asada said:

Low kill count boss pets. Especially K'ril Tinyroth, I have nightmares going for that damn pet.

People who could be max super easily but refuse to do so for no particular reason at all :) 

12 hours ago, Deathcon said:

@Afternine fucking S M H

+1 

lmaoo the sign of life thing is hilarious but ya agreed the 10000 flying drakes is annoying af

Edited by Sky Nova

should probably also mention people who want to group pvm, but haven't done entry level quests to obtain DS/sunshine or curses, don't own a draken's medalion, or insist on duoing nex but have to run from burthorpe/trollheim teleport spot instead of GWD teleport

18 hours ago, Afternine said:

People who could be max super easily but refuse to do so for no particular reason at all :) 

Hehehe

People that announce levels that aren't hard to get for them.. Like My magic level is 15. I mean congrats, but you know it wasn't hard. 80+ at least feels like achievement, or used to.

13 hours ago, Overvoltage said:

should probably also mention people who want to group pvm, but haven't done entry level quests to obtain DS/sunshine or curses, don't own a draken's medalion, or insist on duoing nex but have to run from burthorpe/trollheim teleport spot instead of GWD teleport

Upvote

Ferrets in dungeoneering, oh those god damn things never move the way I want them to go.... 

also @Lena I've done that, but more because I achieved a milestone I had set up for myself (such as 75 ranging or smth) rather than show off my l33t skill lvl :P