What really grinds your gears? (In Rs of course)

Sky Nova

4 minutes ago, Rafi said:

I got so many levels and you're still 12 levels and 50m xp ahead of me!:redrage:

He was just bitching about this from the other side :reporter:

people who don't read an update post // patch notes, but then ask a million questions about it in cc, all of which are answerable by doing the former

Seeing people trying to scam/lure because they sell gold illegally. They deserve to die slow. I go out of my way to troll them if I see them at GE saying "kindness pays".

On 11/8/2017 at 7:27 AM, Lena said:

Hehehe

People that announce levels that aren't hard to get for them.. Like My magic level is 15. I mean congrats, but you know it wasn't hard. 80+ at least feels like achievement, or used to.

I enjoyed spamming 1-like 60 crafting one of the dxps. 

Not RS, but when you order food for delivery, and the idiot person taking your order reads back your entire credit card number. This just happened to me - I stopped her after the second set of numbers and was like, how would you feel if someone stole my information because you had to read it out lout.

15 hours ago, Afternine said:

People who won't let you be a casual noob player at the game, they have to give unwanted advice!

But you're nit playing the game right, you need to be efficient at runeskape. You gotta get sweaty and get carpal tunnel

Peacefully mining a Seren stone or slaying some mobs, when along comes the malevolence of a filthy casual to steal my peacefulness. At times, I just wish for private worlds to be implemented in the game.

On 11/14/2017 at 1:11 AM, Bluee Iris said:

People who pace back, and forth constantly just triggers me, lol. At times I can take it, but sometimes I can't :P

You'd probably murder me. :reporter: I can't sit still to save my life. 

On 11/14/2017 at 2:51 PM, Afternine said:

Not RS, but when you order food for delivery, and the idiot person taking your order reads back your entire credit card number.

What the hell...

On 11/14/2017 at 1:11 AM, Bluee Iris said:

People who pace back, and forth constantly just triggers me, lol. At times I can take it, but sometimes I can't :P

I don't pace back and forth but i move my feet alot when im sitting though.

8 minutes ago, Beric said:

You'd probably murder me. :reporter: I can't sit still to save my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Was doing Kril earlier and if I click to pick up a pile of loot and open the area loot interface, my character completely stops attacking. It won't even retaliate. Requires me to remember to click back on the boss to kill him.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:50 PM, Overvoltage said:

people who don't read an update post // patch notes, but then ask a million questions about it in cc, all of which are answerable by doing the former

When I was a Rider I would so that on purpose whenever the CC was boring just to start a conversation. Lol