What really grinds your gears? (In Rs of course)

Sky Nova

when people try to steal your slayer spot but only waste your time because you still get most of the kills. Like go the hell to another world lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 6:27 AM, Lord Skyhawk said:

when people try to steal your slayer spot but only waste your time because you still get most of the kills. Like go the hell to another world lol.

THIS. No i'm not being greedy, I was here long before you were. Yes i'm killing 5 at a time... you taking one means i'm doing the task 20% slower. Crashing is so rude. Like world hop, the player-base is unpopulated enough that there's space for someone to do everything across all the worlds for the most part.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, for me it's people complaining about grinding out levels.  I mean, look at my character.  I need a number of millions to max and my character is as old as sh*# (I want to say 100+, but I haven't calculated the exact figure based off my characters levels) .  But hey, no complaints.  Just get out there, get after it, and grind it out.

And I guess that goes for everything else.  You want something, or want to achieve something? Do what you have to do and go and get it.