11/13 Update - Warning: lots of changes/updates

Afternine

Love all the quality of life updates. I wish they'd focus more on this kind of stuff than seasonal content crap. 

I'm drooling for that perm gold accumulator for clean floors, but it will be years before I can afford it, and even then, like Volt said, the price is probably not worth it in reality. 

On 11/13/2017 at 2:50 PM, Beric said:

That early bird bonus. 

Oh yeah, and when I say early bird bonus people call me mr conspiracy. WTF

46 minutes ago, Afternine said:

Oh yeah, and when I say early bird bonus people call me mr conspiracy. WTF

Wat

1 minute ago, Beric said:

Wat

I said that was like an early bird bonus and I feel like jagex has that almost every time they do an update like this, and people called me crazy :3 

I was actually tempted to go through the list of updates this year and make an "updates with early bird bonus" docket, some of which with large pvm implications (e.g.: when onslaught wouldn't break while eating // no restriction on brewing; cinderbane safespot week, LotD release @GWD2 [which still isn't fixed, the ring is currently disabled there], Several aspects of Menaphos and 3 weeks later the Magister slayer exp, gemstone dragons pre-spec, AoD day of release wand/core drop rate........)

It's just happening so frequently the last few months, their lack of quality QA is really showing

9 hours ago, Beric said:

Don't forget the pet! 

it was still 1/3500, you just hit max threshold after one kill

because they set the same value for KC and Prestige lol