2018 Premier Aura

Deathcon

65mtkpb466zz.png

- +10% xp is presumably a copy-paste of desert pantheons

- Jmod confirmed THIS ISNT an extra sign, its merely a free death reclaim (not paying gp)

-Aoe boost is akin to pulse core also confirmed by jmod

- yay aura recharge?

https://runeapps.org/apps/ge/browse.php?search=premier

2tokens redeemable for OLD prepaid card effects  such as green skin.

Can use every effect once a day.

I feel like they're going to see a drop in sales from last year. I have no doubt that a noticeable percentage of people bought the package for the pantheon aura.

3 hours ago, Beric said:

Seems fairly balanced for what it is, but also super shitty compared to the Pantheon aura. 

That's because Pantheon was fucking broken as fuck. This is reasonable.

Related: This post triggered the shit out of me, but reading many of the replies was so, so satisfying. 

Free death - is it activated beforehand? Or just your first death every day is free. Because having a free death every day means a lot of saved GP, and one of Reddit's classic things to complain about is "money sinks" lol.

Aura recharge - allow 2 aura resets a day, one from Soul Reaper rewards and one from aura? 3x Maniacal sounds p good. Or for the PvM casuals, reset aura instead of using vis wax.

2 hours ago, Veggie said:

Free death - is it activated beforehand? Or just your first death every day is free. Because having a free death every day means a lot of saved GP, and one of Reddit's classic things to complain about is "money sinks" lol.

Aura recharge - allow 2 aura resets a day, one from Soul Reaper rewards and one from aura? 3x Maniacal sounds p good. Or for the PvM casuals, reset aura instead of using vis wax.

The way it sounded on stream that you get 1 free death in 60 minutes after its activated, so p bad.

3 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

The way it sounded on stream that you get 1 free death in 60 minutes after its activated, so p bad.

Great it'll save me money at Yaka!!!! 

2 hours ago, Douglas said:

Great it'll save me money at Yaka!!!! 

Just don't die my dude.