Loyalty Point Auras for Lower Levels

Tyrantis

Hey guys, I just bought the premier club thing as a treatyoself for the holidays, and it came with loyalty points.

However, auras are a relatively new thing for me, and I don't know much about them. I already bought the JoT and upgraded it once, but I was wondering if there were any good ones to grab now. I see some of the PVM auras thrown around a lot on reddit.

Keep in mind I have noob stats and can't really PVM at all, and hopefully this can help others in this situation.

Even though you're a lower level now, I'd highly suggest prioritizing accuracy and damage auras anyways. Loyalty points are a bit of a roadblock so don't screw yourself over. 

what's your favorite combat style? Get at least tier 3 accuracy (7%) in that style.

Bonus if you also get the zerk aura for that style (berzerk-melee, reckless-ranged, maniacal-magic)

edit: I really hope your favorite style isn't ranged btw, it gets outclassed pretty quickly by ranged and melee.

Edited by Overvoltage

Makes sense since its a time-gated reward

So those are runic/sharpshooter/brawler for accuracy and maniacal//reckless/berserker for damage.

Any recommendations which to grab? And should I focus on 1 or grab all at the base level?

There was some recent discussion about aura priority in this thread: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24073-loyalty-points/  with a lot of good points, I would give it a read.

But yeah, accuracy/combat utility auras are probably just better all around to get first. (Stuff like Runic Accuracy, Sharpshooter, Brawler, Berserker, Maniacal, and Reckless)

Just now, Tyrantis said:

So those are runic/sharpshooter/brawler for accuracy and maniacal//reckless/berserker for damage.

Any recommendations which to grab? And should I focus on 1 or grab all at the base level?

The latter three last for only 30 minutes and are really good but they also make you take more damage. The former three are just straight accuracy bonuses and last for an hour. If you are just getting into PvM and such I would suggest what Overvoltage said and maybe pick up the first few tiers of those.

3 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

edit: I really hope your favorite style isn't ranged btw, it gets outclassed pretty quickly by ranged and melee.

Which one of those was supposed to be mage?

I like melee and mage the best, hope its the first one lol

6 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

There was some recent discussion about aura priority in this thread: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24073-loyalty-points/  with a lot of good points, I would give it a read.

Thanks for the link! I actually had read that one but it seemed like a high level/PVM oriented suggestion. But its sounding like the priority is the same since the higher levels are so expensive

edit: I will work on getting the accuracy auras. In melee and ranged/mage, whichever one doesn't get outclassed

Edited by Tyrantis
1 hour ago, Tyrantis said:

Which one of those was supposed to be mage?

I like melee and mage the best, hope its the first one lol

Ranged is the one that gets outclassed. Magic is very strong. You're in the clear (Y)