is runescape down? or was i hacked? HELP

TKE_zippo246

Can someone please help, im new to the clan, but when I went to sign on today i was prompted to enter my authenticater code, but I do not have an authenticater, so I disabled it. Then when I went to sign on again Iwas prompted with a message that said that my account has not logged out from its last session, but I have not signed in from any other location ever and do not have it open anywhere else. I'm afraid I'm getting hacked right now :( please help if anyone else has any advice on what may be going on right now. 

You show up as offline to me right now. RS does not appear to be down from my end.

Did you put your RS information into any odd places recently? 'Beta' emails or something?

nope, nothing out of the ordinay. it says "your account has not logged out from its previous session or the server is too busy to handle your request." however my other account works.

HAH, it logged me out while I was posting, I log back in and it says "too many log in attempts from this address, please wait 5 minutes" ANGRY FACE, but at least im back in