Doug the dogwhisperer

Gladz Brent

I mean i'm silly 100% of the time but this is just mean. 
Still shout out to jade for being like, mmh brent its a rhodesian ridgeback based species, race, breed, alien

2 minutes ago, Brentje97 said:

Still shout out to jade for being like, mmh brent its a rhodesian ridgeback based species, race, breed, alien

Wat.

I'm just saying having a dog whose hair stands up when it growls does not mean you have a Rhodesian Ridgeback. And the slightly off-colour stripe you see on his back is also not indicative of a Rhodesian. One of my dogs has the same, and I know for certain that he's a pit bull/boxer mix.

That said, though he is much smaller, he certainly could have some Ridgeback in him. Who knows. 

I mean i dont have any certainty of anything so i believe whatever you throw at me at this point.
I was told it was a mix of a rhodesian ridgeback but hey it doesn't matter. still much love tho <3 tyy

Yeah good shit, everything looks alike. All i know about dogs is the breed doesn't matter to me.
Its whatever the owner does to the dog so to finish this off. Soooooo i thank you all for your service but I shall completely ignore it and just say he's the same kind of special as me.

8 hours ago, Asada said:

I think thats a dog

I dunno mate. It LOOKS like a dog to me, but one can never be too sure these days. It might be a giraffe....

Vladivostok0

Not sure where you got him but he's probably a mix of a few breeds. He has the face of a lab, but his head is wider like a boxer or pit bull or something, shepherd coat. Color is also unique and is a bit on the small side. One thing I know for sure though, the dog is cute!!