What are Your Computer Specs?

Ruluroyo

Out of sheer curiosity, I wanted to see who here had an impressive computer rig whether it was customed, water cooled, etc. 

I'll start this off, and if you'd like to include pictures of your desk/computer it's highly encouraged! 
------------------------------------------------------
Current Specifications:

- AMD FX-8350 Unlocked (4.4
Ghz Overclock) 
- EVGA GTX 1080 Super Clocked
- EVO 121 CPU Cooler
- Corsair 750W Power Supply
- MSI 970 Gaming Carbon Pro Motherboard
- Cybertron Mechatron Computer Case
- 2 TB Memory HDDs

----
Extra:
- Corsair K70 Keyboard
- Razer Deathadder mouse
-Corsair Void Headset
-Blue Yeti Black Edition Microphone

------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently waiting for an MSI X299 Motherboard and i7 7800k CPU as well as Vengence DDR4 Ram to 'complete' my build. (Don't do what I did and run a six-year-old CPU on a GTX 1080 SC, you'll have a bad time.)

How about everyone else? Let's see!

5a53b7836a2fb_ScreenShot2018-01-08at12_24_13PM.png.d61bcd65251ccfe4184c82947ee86dd2.png

Behold!!

Notable Features include:

- Trackpad for best click accuracy when I Scape

- Headphone bit broken off into the Headphone Jack so no sounds anymore! 

- Shiny Light-up Apple Logo

I own a terrible all-in-one desktop that has a terrible graphics card and like 8GB of ram/an i7.

I also own a Lenovo ideapad Y580 with a GTX660M card/i7/8GB ram. It's actually better than my desktop.

Both are just terrible for gaming all around. The Lenovo can do stuff like skyrim fine but it's old now and gets really hot.

Built my own last year, hate that everything is about double the price here compared to the states.

I7-7700K.

MSI Z270 Gaming M5 Board.

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X+ 6GB.

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB, 3000MHz DDR4 Memory.

2 Samsung 850 EVO SSD, One 500gb other 120gb. 120 was from old computer and just use it as extra storage.

2TB HDD.

The case was the whole reason I made the new PC, it came with liquid cooling pre-installed (I was way to lazy to set it up) and all the fancy lights etc. All I need to do was add some extra fans at the front and upgraded the rear one to match the red LED's. It is a Deepcool Gamerstorm Dukase Liquid Case.

Edited by Brimes
3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I own a terrible all-in-one desktop that has a terrible graphics card and like 8GB of ram/an i7.

I also own a Lenovo ideapad Y580 with a GTX660M card/i7/8GB ram. It's actually better than my desktop.

Both are just terrible for gaming all around. The Lenovo can do stuff like skyrim fine but it's old now and gets really hot.

Yeah, I have one of those touchscreen desktops and they're surprisingly horrible for anything but browsing the web. Computers only last for about three to five years anyway so it might be time to upgrade.

43 minutes ago, Brimes said:

Built my own last year, hate that everything is about double the price here compared to the states.

I7-7700K.

MSI Z270 Gaming M5 Board.

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X+ 6GB.

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB, 3000MHz DDR4 Memory.

2 Samsung 850 EVO SSD, One 500gb other 120gb. 120 was from old computer and just use it as extra storage.

2TB HDD.

The case was the whole reason I made the new PC, it came with liquid cooling pre-installed (I was way to lazy to set it up) and all the fancy lights etc. All I need to do was add some extra fans at the front and upgraded the rear one to match the red LED's. It is a Deepcool Gamerstorm Dukase Liquid Case.

Yeah, that might be because of shipping but I know what you mean. I want to change my case to water cooling but I'm pretty lazy and haven't done pipework before, so I'm scared to do it without someone to teach me. That's a lot of expensive parts to suddenly get water on.

23 minutes ago, Ruluroyo said:

Yeah, that might be because of shipping but I know what you mean. I want to change my case to water cooling but I'm pretty lazy and haven't done pipework before, so I'm scared to do it without someone to teach me. That's a lot of expensive parts to suddenly get water on.

Shipping as well as the stupid import taxes we have on electronics. 

I had never done it before either so took the easy way out. :lol: 

My setup:

MOBO:  Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming

CPU:     Intel i7-7700K
COOL:   NZXT Kraken x62

GPU:     MSI GTX 1080Ti 11GB

RAM:     G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200 MHz CL14
SSD:     Samsung EVO 850 500 GB

Kingston HyperX Savage 240 GB

Case:    NXZT H440 Black/Red

Bought the AIO cooler, not yet ready for a custom loop. Coming in the future maybe :)

• 9 months later...

Specs:

- Intel i7-7700 CPU 3.6 Quad
- GeForce GTX 1070 GPU
- Corsair 750W Power Supply
- asus h110m-cs
- 2 TB Memory HDDs, 1 512mb SSD

- 16gig Ram

- Monitors Asus VG248 / Acer KA240H

- Keyboard COUGAR Ultimus

- Mouse Rival 300 CS:GO Hyper Beast Edition

- VPRO Headset