DXP Weekend!

ravnj

Since we know it's at the end of next month, what are you top priorities for skills to max?

I'll be trying to finish off smithing, crafting, and herblore.

I'll be doing summoning and prayer until I either run out of money or get the pets, whichever comes first. Then moving to hunter. 

Not quite sure what I'll do with my alt yet. 

I'll be crying because I only made enough money to buy half of what I need for 120 Herblore and Summoning before they announced the dates. 

5 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I'll be crying because I only made enough money to buy half of what I need for 120 Herblore and Summoning before they announced the dates. 

You're just one dormant SoS away from making your dreams reality. 

23 minutes ago, Cam L said:

P1b

I'll be doing summoning. 

29 minutes ago, Beric said:

You're just one dormant SoS away from making your dreams reality. 

Stupid piece of shit won't give me anything. I'll probably log in and lose my streak immediately tomorrow since I haven't played the game in 3 weeks.

as a new player I will just be grinding everything if you guys have any tips feel free to say something I don't want to be doing things the hard way especially during an event such as this 

Edited by Juster2016
27 minutes ago, Juster2016 said:

as a new player I will just be grinding everything if you guys have any tips feel free to say something I don't want to be doing things the hard way especially during an event such as this 

Definitely train skills that you normally have to buy materials for. Buy them now, because the prices are about to skyrocket as people begin to buy what they need. Herblore is a big one since it's so expensive.

55 minutes ago, Asada said:

I will be in another country so therefore I will miss out on this DXP weekend, rip.

Dont die to foreign diseases pls

I have about 70M Summoning XP Banked right now, I'm working to see if I can get enough charms to get me to 120 before then. After that though I'll do as much DG or Slayer as I can :) Should be an eventful weekend.