Solak discussion thread

Overvoltage

10 minutes ago, Edward987 said:

I guess there is some "steel titan" bug going on atm? Idk exactly what it is

I may have misunderstood it, but it sounded the titans were hitting way over the damage cap so it was just a cake walk through the fight. 

From what i understand, its the same as the weapon poison abuse, just using titan specs. They hit above the damage cap, so you can brute force it and pretty much ignore the phase. 

2 hours ago, Edward987 said:

I guess there is some "steel titan" bug going on atm? Idk exactly what it is

In a duo, when Solak goes below 300k HP on phase 3, he essentially takes no damage (you hit like 2 and 3 damage and whatever), but weapon poison and familiars were able to deal full damage - that way you can deal that 300k HP on phase 3 (you can no food forever on phase 3) and skip dealing with the main challenge of the fight, phase 4. Imagine killing phase 5 Telos on phase 4.

45 minutes ago, Veggie said:

In a duo, when Solak goes below 300k HP on phase 3, he essentially takes no damage (you hit like 2 and 3 damage and whatever), but weapon poison and familiars were able to deal full damage - that way you can deal that 300k HP on phase 3 (you can no food forever on phase 3) and skip dealing with the main challenge of the fight, phase 4. Imagine killing phase 5 Telos on phase 4.

Well shit thats broken

Infinite prayer almost still sounds mostly useless. At least at a higher level.

4 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Infinite prayer almost still sounds mostly useless. At least at a higher level.

Would be a nice thing for slayer/boss camping if it weren't so expensive. 

There should be a stasis item or potion that puts your non health bars... Well at least prayer and summoning.. In a stasis where they can neither go up or down. For like 30 seconds. Now that would be legit

21 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

There should be a stasis item or potion that puts your non health bars... Well at least prayer and summoning.. In a stasis where they can neither go up or down. For like 30 seconds. Now that would be legit

Could be neat to be able to get more titan specs off without losing points/having the bring summoning potions.

48 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Could be neat to be able to get more titan specs off without losing points/having the bring summoning potions.

Could be a legit item dude. Like anotber t99 potion or something

AmusedDragon still missing out smh

we actually did 2 successful kills in a row, in 3 attempts, first 2 attempts were on practice mode

4a420637343f882ffd34cc170d00ccdd.png

On 6/4/2018 at 10:19 AM, John Kleppe said:

Any word on that purple mushroom yet?

On 6/4/2018 at 12:31 PM, Cadava said:

It’s the lasher pet

Was confirmed on todays stream, its REALLY rare he said :ohwell:

3 hours ago, Cadava said:

yeah it was weird cause of the buy limit but a friend of mine bought the 2nd (we think) and yoloed it

Wait, it's a buyable pet?