Gladz Personal Slayer Dungeons

Deathcon

M3mentoMori

I've got five spiritual warriors and a dark beast in mine; db was mostly to test out the placing of souls.

Looking to eventually put in 5 capsarii and other money-making monsters, eventually.

• 4 months later...

I just recently got 99 Slayer, and I’ve been wondering what the benefits of the pod is. This really helped me! Could someone perhaps give a list of some of the best for exp/money? I read through a few on here, but I’m still a little hazy.

Do you have to be on task to get slayer exp in the dungeon?

• 3 weeks later...
Deleted User

Got 5 spiritual warrios since about a month or so. They gave me tons of gp, magic xp and invention materials =D

- doing this, cycling vampyrism and penance is nice semi-afk money!

• 4 months later...

Got 5 Capsarius in mine. EXTREMELY afk 4-6M gp/hr. WIth appropiate setup you don't need any food or prayer pots, just click to loot/re-pot. It is pretty reliable on keystones/scale drops but so far it's been very consistent profit. Open to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not 100% sure how these work (Like I don't know if I have to be online for someone to use it - I assume I do) but I have a room with 2 Kalgerion Demons, and another room with 5 Manifest Shadows. Quite happy for anyone to use it!

1 hour ago, J ac0b said:

(Like I don't know if I have to be online for someone to use it - I assume I do)

Indeed you do. Also have to be on the same world, but don't need to be in it yourself or anything. 

I'd be interested in the specific room sizes that you use for each mob. Does it make a difference? I have only used the small 

5 hours ago, Drake said:

I'd be interested in the specific room sizes that you use for each mob. Does it make a difference? I have only used the small 

Most mobs youd want to camp in psd you put in smalls barring niche things like, 2 ripper+kalg+TD +??

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've got 5x kalgerion, 5x chaos giant, 5x edimmu. Replaced edimmus with 4 truthful & 1 blissful shadow.

Edited by X5-452
Updated creatures

I have 5 spiritual warriors.

Specifically: 3x armadyl and 2x zammy.

Good for those comps/cash if you need them.

• 1 month later...

I've got 5x Capsarii and 5x Grifalopines (which are 9-10m~ profit/hr atm). Feel free to use them whenever I'm online.

I have the thing that lets you move mobs between rooms, so if you want to do one or the other and they're in the wrong room, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...