Looking for Dungeoneering Mates

GonJaa

Pretty much the title. I'm currently 109 dg, looking to go for 120, but searching for a new party every floor and having to deal with... less than favorable people... really takes all the fun out of the minigame skill for me. So I thought it would be better to do it with some gladz, get some gainz, and have a good time while doing it. 

If anyone is interested in some dg training, whether for yourself or just helping me out, that'd be great. Ideally, I'm looking for people around my level, but anyone is welcome to join. No commitment or anything serious, just want to know who interested so I don't constantly spam the cc asking for dg-ers.

On a side note, I'm planning on doing a decent amount of dg during dxp. So if we have 4 people (plus myself) in the 100+ range who want to make some strides towards 120 dg, we can make a perma team for the best exp rates. I know this is unlikely because most people already have their plans for dxp, but its worth a shot asking around. 

Either way, let me know in the comments if you want to join me on my crusade to comp cape. Thanks Guys. :)

As it currently stands:

People interested in casual dg: imGONEja, John Kleppe, Isurugi Note, BeardedManin, Wolf, Rafi

Potential dxp perma-teammates: imGONEja, Deathcon, Cyruss, John Kleppe, Sir Berry, Rafi (?), Damp Toast

Edited by imGONEja
Clarity - added Mates
Just now, Deathcon said:

Im gonna be doing a mix of Slayer/DG  but id be down for a good DG session for a day~

Literally my plan for dxp. 

Just now, John Kleppe said:

Currently 105 dg, just need someone to guilt me into doing it.

That's the spirit!

47 minutes ago, John Kleppe said:

Currently 105 dg, just need someone to guilt me into doing it.

Big eyed dogs usually work for guilting people into things...:sly:

erLKd9x.png

6 hours ago, Cyruss said:

Saturday of it I could do DG All day :D

Sounds good. Saturday it is. :) Does that work for you @Deathcon @John Kleppe? If so we got 4 for dxp.

6 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

need someone to guilt me into doing it.

Consider yourself guilted into it :P 

5 hours ago, Isurugi Noe said:

I'm just 77 (or so in dg) and I'd love to spend some time doing DG.

Yeah that's fine. Need some buddies for rushing/occult floors too. It might be a bit low for a dxp perma team, but lets get that level up.

1 hour ago, Beardedmanin said:

I am willing to dung. But i'm pretty low stats so it would be a pain to dung with me but when im closer to max i'll def be looking to dung.

Whats your level now? If you can make it into some occult floors, I wouldn't mind doing some runs with you.

42 minutes ago, imGONEja said:

Whats your level now? If you can make it into some occult floors, I wouldn't mind doing some runs with you.

I'm currently 76 dung 9k away from 77. What i've found so far is that i have the urge to run doors but 99% of the time i don't have to level to do the doors=/. But yeah hit me up if you ever need a  +1.

I'm 103 (will be 104 if I remember to do one more sinkhole this month).  Can't get on all that much (as I'm sure you've noticed), but always enjoy DG.  That said, it's safe to say that I'm one of the least efficient DG'ers around.  

39 minutes ago, Rafi said:

That said, it's safe to say that I'm one of the least efficient DG'ers around.  

I'm sure I'm worse lol. What you are about to read can cause severe triggered-ness: I've leeched for 90% if not more of my XP in Dung. :pinch:

8 minutes ago, Cyruss said:

I'm sure I'm worse lol. What you are about to read can cause severe triggered-ness: I've leeched for 90% if not more of my XP in Dung. :pinch:

It just took Rafi longer to show up at Daemonheim than it did for our party to finish the floor. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Beric said:

It just took Rafi longer to show up at Daemonheim than it did for our party to finish the floor. :dunno:

My body decided that it wanted to do more than just urinate.  Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!