What are you doing for Double XP Weekend?

AmusedDragon

120 Summoning and about half of 120 Herblore. I wasn't quite able to get all the money I needed to finish Herb before they announced the dates, and I wasn't going to pay the inflated prices for something that I don't need right now.

lwf4idr.png

Also burning through the dummies and proteans that I've accrued since September. 

12 minutes ago, Cam L said:

120 Summoning and about half of 120 Herblore. I wasn't quite able to get all the money I needed to finish Herb before they announced the dates, and I wasn't going to pay the inflated prices for something that I don't need right now.

lwf4idr.png

Also burning through the dummies and proteans that I've accrued since September. 

LIT

4 hours ago, Cam L said:

lwf4idr.png

Dang that looks pretty. I'm jealous. :D

After consuming 3 different types of gas station trucker pills guaranteed to keep me up for 72 hours I will then hop on my three accounts and proceed to knock out at least 50m xp in divination god willing

10 hours ago, Night Call said:

After consuming 3 different types of gas station trucker pills guaranteed to keep me up for 72 hours I will then hop on my three accounts and proceed to knock out at least 50m xp in divination god willing

Please don't die, I really missed you the last time you were gone :(

I actually finished all my sandstone on day/night one. :sly:

Got a lot of protean stuff + some dummies I think I need to do. After that... no idea.

Maybe I should go hit up twin furies for the pet chance, lol.

Ended up doing a bunch of herblore and then did a bit of Dung with Vince/Voltage/Dcon/Bobo.

Gz on 200M Dung, Voltage!

I did a couple dxp tree runs (+2), some DG with the Gladz crew (+1), and some proteans etc (+3/+1 inv), though I didn't have enough time to get through all the proteans I had from the raffle a few months back.