Cluescroll update mega thread

Deathcon

New emote clue items:

w746hacylki01.jpg

Hidey hole locations for storing emote items:

8bdytb1tqki01.png

Clue Action->Riddle Answers

Spoiler
  • "Complete this action to solve the clue: Keeping all your gold together. That's a good idea. It shall be mine."

Solution: Mine gold in the Living Rock Caverns

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: There are those who prove themselves and become a beacon of light in the darkness. Come to the crystal city and become that figure."

Solution: Use the Light Form prayer in Prifddinas

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: Rowdy Unruly Boisterous I am pie."

Solution: Cook a raw wild pie.

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Magical energy gloats unleashed. The fluid of life that flows through us all. Span the gap to capture this energy."

Solution - Siphon Blood Runes at Runespan

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Those things I once held dear continue to fade. I look upon her face and barely know who she is. But her eyes... They are still so radiant."

Solution - Siphon a radiant wisp

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: I have all the ingredients for soup but sometimes a simple meal tastes the best."

Solution - Successfully cook a rocktail

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: In a station of power someone requires assistance. Do a good deed to spread some happiness."

Solution - Do a lap of the Dorgesh-kaan agility course and bring one of the correct parts.

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: catching only one shark. That don't impress me much."

Solution - Catch two sharks at once (any fishing location)

• "Complete the action to solve the clue : round and round we go, burning, burning all aglow"

Solution - Burn a curly root in the Jadinko lair

"Complete the action: being open to chaos can raise your defenses. it may also bring you closer to death, take a moment to bottle this feeling"

• Solution - Make a Zarmorak Brew

"Complete the action to solve the clue: The crystals tempt most however, there are other riches to gain for the quick-fingered"

• Solution - Pickpocket a Trahaearn worker

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: The spell struck me in the chest. Perhaps if I had worn armour today. Black looks better than red."

Solution - Craft a black dragonhide body

• "I once met an ancient warrior who told me tales of his adventures. His eyes lit up as he spoke.

Solution - Light an Elder log

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Rumours of a great shark continue to spread. Catch me one and I will be fed."

Solution - Catch a great white at the Fishing Guild

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: Ernie once mentioned to me a secret to improve my cooking. His idea was strong but I went the extra mile."

Solution - Craft a decorated cooking urn and activate it with a fire rune.

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: Head protection is never a bad thing. Make it from rune for the best chance of survival."

Solution - Smith a Rune full helm.

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: Take the journey to a distant mining site. Become a blight to your foes."

Solution - Mine, tune, and smelt bane ore.

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: The God of Order requires a sacrifice of strength but in return restores me. If only we could keep that feeling in his absence.

Solution - Make a Saradomin Brew

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: A view of the city from high above. I can hear their prayers below."

Solution - Do a lap on the Hefin agility course (reaching the top of the cathedral completes the clue)

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: Start into the flames for long enough and you may see something you didn't realize was there."

Solution - Burn a magic log

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Where there is Light, there is also Death. Should you contain this you may progress."

Solution - Craft death runes. (Quest requirement - The Light Within)

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Corruption seeps from this stone but there are those who work to cleanse it. lend your voice"

Solution - Fully use a Cleansing crystal to cleanse the Corrupted Seren Stone in the Hefin cathedral in Prifddinas

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Crossing the desert I met a crocodile. She gave me a dazzling smile but she had something her teeth."

Solution - Catch a Plover bird south of Sophanem

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: I once met a man returning from market. He showed me the spoils of his day. It's precious to see what people pay for."

Solution - Steal a gem from the Ardougne market gem stall

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: There is a temple where there are rivers of red. Bind the magic to get ahead."

Solution - Craft a blood rune

• "Complete the action to solve the clue: Charm me and I shall unlock. But be brave in the darkness."

Solution - Catch a charming moth

• "Complete this action to solve the clue: When I encountered this individual, she had more rings than any I had seen before."

Solution - Woodcut elder trees

Master Clue Anagrams:

Spoiler

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: They seek spirits O EASTERN WISHES"

• Solution - Sensei Seaworth (The Arc - Tuai Leit)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: In his youth, this adventurer was a WINSOME LAD"

• Solution - Wise Old Man (Draynor)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: AH WET ARM"

• Solution - Amaethwr (Farmer in Lletya)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: Young but stylish PIN HEIR ALL IN PLACE"

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: With her age, it's no surprise to HEAR A LADY RANT"

• Solution - Lady Trahaearn (Prifddinas)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: He claimed to be a human scholar but, I SAW THE LIE"

• Solution - Ali the Wise (Nardah)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: The cabbage diet must work because he has 'A PURE GLOW'"

• Solution - Paul Gower (South of Varrock at the Altar of Life)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: Master of the elements, he may REIGN US IF IMMORTAL"

• Solution - Malignius Mortifer (Northwest of Port Sarim)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: His job leaves him kind of HATED"

• Solution - Death (Death's Office)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: An exile that isn't wholly free WE IRK OVER NAMESAKE"

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: Age allows a new perspective in this vital place TABOO RISES SHYLY"

• Solution - Soothsayer Sybil (Telos entrance in the Heart)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: This lady wants me to find ancient scrolls ERGO I DIG CLAY"

• Solution - Celia Diggory (The Digsite)

"This anagram reveals who to speak to next: He often preaches of REBIRTH QUAINTLY ROT"

• Solution - Brother Tranquility (Mos Le'Harmless)

Speak to (Master Clues):

Spoiler

"I am head of the abbey with a cold breeze from the west."

• Solution - Abbot Langley (Edgeville Monastary)

"My name's a tirade. fishing is my trade, by the docks is where my fortune is made."

• Solution - Gerrant (Port Sarim)

TOWER PUZZLE SOLVER:

Spoiler

https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/js/towers.html#5:2/3/3/2/1/2/2/1/2/3/4/1/4/2/2/1/3/2/2/3

If you get the error for too many solutions TRY THIS HTML FILE:

https://puu.sh/zwp7v/7dd7e7275e.html

Take the numbers for your tower puzzle as follows.

TOP- First set numbers

BOTTOM- Second set numbers

LEFT - Third set numbers

RIGHT - Fourth set of numbers

IF YOUR BOX IS LIKE THIS:

TOP- 12345

BOTTOM-43215

LEFT-34125

RIGHT-42135

YOUR URL SHOULD BE: #5:1/2/3/4/5/4/3/2/1/5/3/4/1/2/5/4/2/1/3/5

Take your new URL and open a new window and re-paste it into the address bar and load the page (i've experienced it not wanting to load the edit'd link if i take the link at the top and just change the numbers and hit enter to load it on the same page)1

Flip-tile Solver + Video:

Spoiler

https://www.jaapsch.net/puzzles/javascript/lightj2k.htm

Click the EDIT button to setup the tiles how yours look

PURPLE = MAGIC

RED = MELEE

GREEN = RANGE

Once you have yours setup  to how it looks in the clue

Green Dot = tap once
Red Dot = tap twice

Just now, AmusedDragon said:

I bet I'll get super motivated to do clues for at least 15 minutes due to this.

As someone who doesn't enjoy clues - the master clue I did was a lot of fun. Also, the hidey holes remove a lot of the annoyance. 

3 minutes ago, Beric said:

Also, the hidey holes remove a lot of the annoyance. 

I have no idea how these work, but the entire reason i never did hard clues was due to needing a slew of random items for those emote clues.

I have no idea how these work, but the entire reason i never did hard clues was due to needing a slew of random items for those emote clues.

Oak/Teak/Mahog logs + nails + (gold leaf--master only) for Medium/hard/master emotes

You build a little storage box next to the area where the outfit clue would happen that you can put those random items in. 

The tree thing is fun and perfect for the bank standers of the world.  Wish I had the bandwidth to do a few with the busy season coming upon me - Maybe I can sneak in one next week.