Cluescroll update mega thread

Deathcon

Just now, Deathcon said:

Whats its name?

Hobby Unicorn. There's a white one and a black one

Now that I know what you're asking :reporter:

I'm going to name him @Rafi

Just now, Beric said:

Hobby Unicorn. There's a white one and a black one. 

That's not what he's asking. What did you name it?

Just now, Cam L said:

That's not what he's asking. What did you name it?

I ninja edited!

yeah selling rsgp is like 11 cents/mil in USD, so $6600. The guy has been doing it for years, the account he did it on wasn't even his, he saw an opportunity to make a quick buck and took it lol. He's been IP banned for a few years at least, but  VPNs are a thing 

Edited by Cadava
Overvoltage
6 hours ago, Beric said:

13m flat

I also spent 8.5M on a unicorn hobby horse, which seemed appropriate. 

Dang dude, you could have bought one of mine

RuS5WXz.png

The small QoL fixes they made for this update (the pulsing ring beneath your feet for scans) have been much appreciated.

So I heard that they might be reducing the amount of sliders you get, anyone hear that from a more official source?

35 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

So I heard that they might be reducing the amount of sliders you get, anyone hear that from a more official source?

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/8221ko/the_massive_increase_in_puzzle_boxes_are_making/

Shauny: "This has been acknowledged and is something /u/JagexDaze and his team are looking into :)"

I saw another thread a couple days ago, that Mod Daze had replied to and said that the reason there's so many Slider puzzles is the fact that they added a bunch of New Sliders, but no new Knots. So the pool to choose from was already leaning far in favor of slider puzzles, he also mentioned that he would be planning to modify this. Unfortunately I can't find that specific thread rn :/ 

1 hour ago, Cyruss said:

I saw another thread a couple days ago, that Mod Daze had replied to and said that the reason there's so many Slider puzzles is the fact that they added a bunch of New Sliders, but no new Knots. So the pool to choose from was already leaning far in favor of slider puzzles, he also mentioned that he would be planning to modify this. Unfortunately I can't find that specific thread rn :/ 

It's very odd to me that they have a separate roll for each possible puzzle, and not just a roll for a puzzle type with a second roll to determine which picture/knot you get. :sly:

1 hour ago, Beric said:

It's very odd to me that they have a separate roll for each possible puzzle, and not just a roll for a puzzle type with a second roll to determine which picture/knot you get. :sly:

:spaghet: