Training prayer

Agronyth

Hello everyone,

I just discovered that training prayer takes ages. Does anyone have any tips on how I need to grind the xp on the most optimal way that doesnt require a fortune. All the tips are welcome because im really new to runescape. Also feel free to tell me how you train/trained.

My stats atm: https://imgur.com/a/4XKcB

Thanks in advance

-Gregory

Edited by 6PathsItachi
picture link

Dragon bones on gilded alters are probably your best bet, like both Brimes link and Isurugi say. 

Unrelated side note, you should start working on leveling Herblore as well. You can buy most of the tier potions like supers and training will be just as expensive if not more so than prayer, but it'll definitely pay off when you get to extremes and beyond. Herblore is pretty much just as important as prayer for higher level content, and will certainly help you in any combat situation around Runescape. 

11 minutes ago, imGONEja said:

Unrelated side note, you should start working on leveling Herblore as well. You can buy most of the tier potions like supers and training will be just as expensive if not more so than prayer, but it'll definitely pay off when you get to extremes and beyond. Herblore is pretty much just as important as prayer for higher level content, and will certainly help you in any combat situation around Runescape. 

+1 to this. 

Thanks for all the help guys. I just tried altar and it is an insane boost. Ill try to train herbelore and consider training in wilderness for more exp.

If you have real life money and wanna make some cash, put your credit card to buy some bonds

and you can sell the bonds for monies boom :P

or you can make irl game monies first :kanye: 

i've never actually bought bonds yet but some people do for fast cashola.

Good old jagex giving us pay to win gainz 

Get a Netflix or Hulu subscription... it'll go by in a breeze (applies to every skill)

Really though, I did dragon bones but back then( I think I got prayer in 2008-2009) there were some hosts that would have their houses open and offer to light the incense burner for us. I'm not sure if that still happens but I could offer mine if you want to... I think I also used big bones till I was able to use/afford dragon ones. My pm is always on!

Edited by Lisset