Question to the Clan

GNT Patrick

I had a question about my goals. In my introduction (Below)

I listed quite a few goals that I had and wanted to tackle... I wanted to get an idea of what everyone thinks I should tackle and in what order. I am not an expert at this game, but I know that a lot of you guys are, so I am looking for your opinions. I am interested in the reasoning behind the order more than the order itself. I'll look at this thread later to see the responses. Thanks guys

Unlock Invention and get 95 Prayer (and unlock Curses when you've done so, Curses don't really mean anything without 95). It's unnecessarily difficult to slay/do low-mid level PvM without Soul Split. Overloads can come later but you're close.

Make sure to unlock Corruption Shot and Corruption Blast (they come from the Mazcab Ability Codex which can be purchased on the GE), and get yourself an Amulet of Souls.

Hmmm. So Invention first, then 95 prayer...gotta get some more gold for that one, or maybe I could camp frost dragons after 85 dung..... possibilities with that one.... Curses after 95 prayer followed by unlocking abilities from Codex's. Never knew about those ones. Thanks. Any bosses that you think I could tackle right now? or do you think I should wait solely for Soul Split

42 minutes ago, dracopatrick said:

Any requirement besides curses and 95  prayer?

as far as things to work toward? maybe just better gear and GP to fund prayer/invention.

30 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

Fyi, soul split is 92, don't remember the name of 95 curses.

Yeah but having just SS is bad, soulsplit without turmoil/anguish/torment is pointless

Overvoltage
22 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Yeah but having just SS is bad, soulsplit without turmoil/anguish/torment is pointless

unless he's just doing slayer, sure.

Have you by chance done the quest River of Blood, or have / are close to the levels required to do so?

If so there's a profitable way to train invention and prayer at the same time

I meet the combat requirements, but I need to work on fletching and firemaking. I also need to do a few required quests too