So, how is Pieces of Hate?

AmusedDragon

10 minutes ago, Beric said:

I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but it made my day to see it requires a blurberry special. @Cyruss

20 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Any good?

About to do it.

I assume youd be finished but if peoplw are willing to wait can make a spur quest event and all do it.

E: would be home in roughly an hour~

I probably won't be able to do it before you're home, but I also detest questing with people. So :reporter:

I am currently doing this quest the same way I do sandstone runs so I might be doing it for awhile.

18 minutes ago, Beric said:

I probably won't be able to do it before you're home, but I also detest questing with people. So :reporter:

Clearly never quested with me then :hmph:

I guided tegan through most of the quests for curses.

53 minutes ago, Beric said:

I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but it made my day to see it requires a blurberry special. @Cyruss

LMAO I saw that too and I immediately thought maybe I otta merch the ones I have. Then I remembered you can buy them from a store and the memetasticnessTM of them was more valuable then a couple hundred K :xd: 

44 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I assume youd be finished but if peoplw are willing to wait can make a spur quest event and all do it.

I'm saving myself for you Irondad :detective:

22 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I like to take my time. Figure stuff out on my own, examine the scenery, read the dialogue, etc. Questing with other people makes me feel rushed. 

Overvoltage
Just now, Beric said:

I like to take my time. Figure stuff out on my own, examine the scenery, read the dialogue, etc. Questing with other people makes me feel rushed. 

you forgot "stand at the quest starting point for 2 hours"

1 minute ago, Overvoltage said:

you forgot "stand at the quest starting point for 2 hours"

I'm pretty sure it was closer to three hours :reporter:

I thought the quest had some interesting mechanics in it. Having to clear areas of baddies 'quickly' and the final boss fight being somewhat interesting were cool.

8 hours ago, Deathcon said:

That must have been hard work! props to you now guide me pls

11 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I thought the quest had some interesting mechanics in it. Having to clear areas of baddies 'quickly' and the final boss fight being somewhat interesting were cool.

This was my favourite part of the quest, it was a unique quest. These past ones were starting to get chorelike and boring.

Edited by Lisset
2 hours ago, Lisset said:

These past ones were starting to get chorelike and boring.

Literally, with the Evil Dave quest. :reporter:

43 minutes ago, Beric said:

Literally, with the Evil Dave quest. :reporter:

You're grounded. 

To all who finished - don't miss going back afterwards and looking at the 4 Dragonkin murals in the underwater temple for an achievement + 200k xp (50k in each of the reward skills thieving, construction, firemaking, agility).