What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

On 5/22/2018 at 3:24 PM, James said:

I was going to jokingly say that "all of California is bad." But instead I'm amused by the fact that you keep calling him a butthole. That's awesome.  So all of California - minus a six foot radius around whatever land you currently occupy - is bad. 

Lol thanks. :lol:

In real life, though, California is as good as it gets. It's like unlocking Priff. 

Yea, at work...no vulgar language....I'm trying. Also, some of my friends' have little ones so no "bad words"......which is funny because my friend's 2 year old heard his dad say some things while watching "sports" (as he claims) at home. And now every time someone comes over he says, "Oh yeah get that ass fucker"

• 2 weeks later...
Stealth Pack

few things,

sounds of loud eating or chewing, like gawd daym just close ur mouth and chew a bit more quietly lol

also i hate when people brush their teeth so loud like they're  cleaning a car or something LOL

those are my 2 small things that piss me off

People who don't mute their mic during calls/events/meetings/etc.

We have someone at work who breathes heavily into the mic constantly and another one that gets on calls in the morning from home and we can hear him do dishes/watch Indian shows/movies? :/

people who don't pick up after their dog especially when there are free bags and a trash bin literally feet away. I get it if you are in the middle of no where and don't have a bag with you but it blows my mind how lazy some people are when their dog shits 3 feet away from the station containing bags....

Lot's of other things that I am sure others have already covered.

3 hours ago, Tristan said:

People who don't mute their mic during calls/events/meetings/etc.??

Been dealing with this one for the past month. Very annoying.

3 hours ago, Tristan said:

? We have someone at work who breathes heavily into the mic constantly and another one that gets on calls in the morning from home and we can hear him do dishes?/watch Indian shows/movies? :/

:disapproval:

18 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

The buzzing of mosquitoes in my ear. :angry: 

This thread is for small complaints. Mosquitoes are a perfectly acceptable reason to unleash nukes. 

4 hours ago, Beric said:

This thread is for small complaints. Mosquitoes are a perfectly acceptable reason to unleash nukes. 

lol :P  We've had mosquitoes coming into the home since Gracie was born. She had 4 bites on her face just this past day. The Mrs. and I have declared war on them: electric racket zappers have been our go-to. I ended up buying a net to put around her crib/bassinet area. The combination of the bites on Gracie's face and the buzzing in my ears almost makes me explode. :angry:

Edited by thegreatwha
7 hours ago, Beric said:

Mosquitoes are jokingly called our unofficial State Bird. 

AEYw9.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 11:36 PM, Scubby00923 said:

Dropping a pencil or something small and it rolls/bounces about 98 miles west across the sea and into Japan.

This is indeed true

Ooh boy well this is just a part of things that annoy me.

- The way most mini vans are driven 

-The slang word "boolin" this word absolutely deserves the award for total abhorrence

-  At work when someone takes the only properly functioning flatbed cart

- When playing warhammer 40k i despise when people pick up or touch my models without permission, especially the ones i have painted.

- the difficulty to find a power washer at work

- various results based on "statistics" 

- When professors at school "teach" but in actuality its no different from being taught by a dead salmon

-When i wake up and its an hour earlier than my alarm is set to go off

- The fact i never have enough time to complain to my therapist about the things that annoy me.

Deleted User
On 3/21/2018 at 7:28 PM, Wolf said:

when the fuzz pull you over ##

lol

ot: when people don't use their direction indicator when I'm waiting on an intersection or roundabout.

• 4 months later...

when you go to the bathroom and think youre done, so you zip up and get ready. Next thing you know theres that one last bit that has to show itself to the world.

• 8 months later...

people giving advice to someone that didn't ask, I've been guilty of this before but I really try to let people ask questions or clearly state that they want help. I enjoy problem solving more than being told exactly how to do something and I'd like to give people that same sense of accomplishment if they are like that too

• 3 weeks later...