What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

When people laugh way too much at something that isn't all that funny and I feel obligated to respond in kind, ie also with too much laughing and my face gets tired lmfaooo

People on escalators. Why do you stand on the left and right hand side when you're with someone? If you aren't walking up the escalator, stand left or right please.

Also, flush your toilet. 

Can't aim? Sit down on the toilet. 

I'm the middle child of my family so growing up I had a beautiful, but superficial sister that got all the attention and the best, but most irritating little brother. One small things that always pissed me of was Christmas presents every year. For example, when I turned 16 I got laptop. Meanwhile, my sister got a car. When I turned 18, I finally got a car for a Christmas but my sister got a beach house in Milan for graduating college. See what I mean? :sly:

Now my brother is a whole different story. He's the baby of the family and more of a naïve kid. He liked putting all sorts of pranks on me as a kid. I think the worst was on my 14th birthday, I opened the door to my room just before my crush was about to come over when a huge bucket of slime fell from the doorway. Seconds later, my crush walked in and laughed. She thought it was so hilarious but an accident.

I love my siblings to death, believe I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and amazing older sister and a lovable little brother but there were times when we all wanted to kill each other :lol:

2 hours ago, itsalexdude said:

I'm the middle child of my family so growing up I had a beautiful, but superficial sister that got all the attention and the best, but most irritating little brother. One small things that always pissed me of was Christmas presents every year. For example, when I turned 16 I got laptop. Meanwhile, my sister got a car. When I turned 18, I finally got a car for a Christmas but my sister got a beach house in Milan for graduating college. See what I mean? :sly:

Now my brother is a whole different story. He's the baby of the family and more of a naïve kid. He liked putting all sorts of pranks on me as a kid. I think the worst was on my 14th birthday, I opened the door to my room just before my crush was about to come over when a huge bucket of slime fell from the doorway. Seconds later, my crush walked in and laughed. She thought it was so hilarious but an accident.

I love my siblings to death, believe I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and amazing older sister and a lovable little brother but there were times when we all wanted to kill each other :lol:

Is your sister single? :otvnaughty:

This is more a cause for irritation than exasperation, but I cannot countenance the improper use of grammar that permeates the vernacular and even some people's formal speech. 

In particular, my own. :slylegacy:

On 10/10/2019 at 2:41 AM, Epsilonyx said:

When people laugh way too much at something that isn't all that funny and I feel obligated to respond in kind, ie also with too much laughing and my face gets tired lmfaooo

My mum does that a lot around my friends. She will laugh and laugh until it's starts to make me feel uncomfortable just to embarrass me :lol:

• 1 month later...

People who cannot drive but think they can. Really grinds on me..

Fortunately I drive less for my new job so I see them less but I think they annoy me more.

• 1 month later...
  • typing a 3 letter word wrong 20 times
  • waking up 30 seconds before my alarm goes off
  • people who constantly try to get the last word but then get upset when you don't keep the convo going after them saying "ya" for the 20th timE JUST TO HA V E THE L AST WOR D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, delilah103 said:

When people put chewed gum on their plate 

I have thankfully never seen this before. Ugh...

• 2 weeks later...

My pet hate is having to move the toilet paper roll off the holder onto the bench so that the cat does not take it and play with it all day!!!

He's done it before and we ended up with broken bits of paper on the floor. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, things that piss me off...

When people don't use their blinker

When people chew food with their mouth open and also try having a conversation with all their food in their mouth

When people treat retail workers or servers like they aren't human beings

When people don't flush the toilet

When kids scream and throw tantrums in public for like 45 minutes and the parents just ignore them instead of parenting their kids (I work in retail and all I hear literally all day is screaming children and it drives me insane)

When people don't pick up their dogs shit

When people don't look where they are going

When Karen expects you to magically poof merchandise into the store that is out of stock

Edited by Kristi

Those girls at concerts who are like 4 foot 4 and try to start shit and then say "my boyfriend can beat you up." And for some reason every time they have a boyfriend who is like 6 foot 6. Like damn bruh chill everybody came here to have a good time and you're just pissing off everybody around you.

• 2 weeks later...
PvM Mattress

I could think of three things off the top of my head.

1.) Slow walkers in the middle of the mall. Please move the the side.

2.) Those people who leave there shopping chart in the middle of the store.

3.) People who complain that they are tired when they work 4 hours and I been there longer then them.

• 2 weeks later...